Options

TV Burp

1383940414244»

Comments

• Options
    sgt.cryersgt.cryer Posts: 3,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as TV burp contnues harry can do whatever other shows he likes!
  • Options
    jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    So the best funny TV show on telly is back over Christmas.

29th Dec I think.

Woohoo!

Anyone know if it's carrying on as a full season, or if it's a one off?
  • Options
    Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the best funny TV show on telly is back over Christmas.

29th Dec I think.

Woohoo!

Anyone know if it's carrying on as a full season, or if it's a one off?

It was a one off Xmas special last year, so probably the same this time.

Still something to look forward to, though.
  • Options
    HelixHelix Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flashy Vic wrote: »
    It was a one off Xmas special last year, so probably the same this time.

Still something to look forward to, though.

There's a Christmas Special and a best of 2007 special on over christmas. Then the new series starts in January.

http://www.harry-hill.tv/comingUp1.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    full season, or if it's a one off?
    the good news is there's a Christmas Special on 29th Dec and the 7th Series starts mid Jan for 13 shows til mid April!
  • Options
    adamiowadamiow Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Big Harry News! Harry is doing a new tour next year, alongside Lee Mack and Paul Zenon in aid of Wonderbus. A number of dates over the summer in 2008.

More details on http://harryhill.wordpress.com .
  • Options
    RodneyKRodneyK Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    RegCox wrote: »
    the good news is there's a Christmas Special on 29th Dec and the 7th Series starts mid Jan for 13 shows til mid April!
    Actually, just so we all watch it, the Christmas Special is at 8:00pm on Christmas Night on ITV1 scheduled right up against Eastenders. Misery or Hilarity? - the viewers will get a real choice for once.

And it's a pretty high profile slot for a programme that's been mistreated by ITV over the years. It is repeated on ITV2 on 29th December though. Harry also mentioned on TalkSport that there's a TV Burp Review of the Year at some point - don't know what day.
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RodneyK wrote: »
    Harry also mentioned on TalkSport that there's a TV Burp Review of the Year at some point - don't know what day.

I was at the Christmas special recording last night and Harry said the review of 2007 will probably go out on Saturday 12th January, ahead of the new series on the 19th which will run for 13 weeks.
  • Options
    La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There will also be a series after that, as Paul Hawksbee, one of the writers, said today on talkSport that they were signed up for the next 2 years to make TV Burp.

A nice story that Harry gave Paul's teenage son one of his specially made big collared shirts to wear for a fancy dress party. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    I was at the Christmas special recording last night and Harry said the review of 2007 will probably go out on Saturday 12th January, ahead of the new series on the 19th which will run for 13 weeks.

I was meant to be at that recording too, but I couldn't go as I had a migraine :cry: