Say Hello returns (Part 3)

Comments

• CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Lovely Foggie.:+)))))))))))))))))))))

The sun was out here but the cloud is covering everything.
    Went out to a Toby Carvery for Brekkie, £3.99 and all you can eat, a buffet with 10 items to choose from.
    Mind you i only had Bacon, Scrambled Egg, Sausage, Tomato, Mushrooms, Beans, Fried Potato, i wasn't very hungry.

Good Evening Hicky :)

You need to take your appetite with you to those places With deals. :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    CM wrote: »

You need to take your appetite with you to those places With deals. :D
    Good Morning CM and All.:+))))))))))))))))))

Happy Sunday Everyone.

You can't beat any display of good food were you can choose what you want to eat.
    I don't like people taking far too much and can't eat it.
    But a for a very reasonable price i can get a fantastic meal and not have to cook or clear up after it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning CM and All.:+))))))))))))))))))

Happy Sunday Everyone.

You can't beat any display of good food were you can choose what you want to eat.
    I don't like people taking far too much and can't eat it.
    But a for a very reasonable price i can get a fantastic meal and not have to cook or clear up after it.

Good Evening Hicky. :)

We have Pub chains around the same all you can eat breakfast for £3.99 me and the boy go on half terms sometimes, or in the same place you can have all you can eat dinners after 4 o'clock for £6.99 either one is a Great deal for us :D Elizabeth won't go as she can't do it justice :D
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

Happy Monday again.

19C here with cloud all day and a glimpse of sun early morning and late at night.
    Good Evening Hicky. :)

We have Pub chains around the same all you can eat breakfast for £3.99 me and the boy go on half terms sometimes, or in the same place you can have all you can eat dinners after 4 o'clock for £6.99 either one is a Great deal for us :D Elizabeth won't go as she can't do it justice :D
    Hi CM.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, it is really good when you can get these fantastic breakfasts for so little and Carveries as well.
    Strange Elizabeth not going, you don't need to eat loads to enjoy the occasion do you.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Good morning Foggie, Hicky and all !
    Hicky delighted you are over your procedure, hope all well!
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »
    Good Morning Yera.:+)))))))))))))))))))

Thank you, yes, quite an experience, at least i've moved on from the awful position i was in, i have to allow time for healing now, it could take a while, also getting better control of the waterworks.
    I'm getting back to normal, don't seem to be sleeping much though, but that should get better as the operation heals.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all!
    I did not watch the civvy/main/summer/ call it what you like series. But I can't wait for the new celeb edition! Looking forward to the chat and that!

Hope you are all doing ok, I'm good. Speak soon! x
    Forum Member
    Hello all!
    I did not watch the civvy/main/summer/ call it what you like series. But I can't wait for the new celeb edition! Looking forward to the chat and that!

Hope you are all doing ok, I'm good. Speak soon! x
    Hi Daisy, looking forward to the Celeb BB, is it starting 22nd of this month?
    Forum Member
    Hicky don't over do it, take time to heal! How was your garden while you were away? We took off to the beach for a week ( has the most brutal weather) but when I came back the tomatoes were quite wilted, the strawberries were eaten to pieces but the olive has started flowering!!! At last!
    Forum Member
    Hicky don't over do it, take time to heal! How was your garden while you were away? We took off to the beach for a week ( has the most brutal weather) but when I came back the tomatoes were quite wilted, the strawberries were eaten to pieces but the olive has started flowering!!! At last!
    Evening Yera.:+))))))))))))))))))))

I'm taking it easy really, just so much to do.

My Mango stone that i planted has taken, a stem has grown with about 5 leaves so far, i've tried this many times and had little success, just hope i can keep it growing.

My garden was fine as i left it on auto watering, got lots of peas at the mo, have taken the cherries off as they are ripe, some apples are massive but not ripe yet, it says September..
    Might have to thin the Asian pears out again as there are so many.
    Lots of baby figs growing on the tree since i nipped the ends of the branches.
    All being well i will have an awful lot of Tomato's, the plants are massive.
    The Raspberries are coming into flower, should get a good crop off them.
    The Rhubarb is ready for picking again, very nice.
    Glad your Olive is flowering, very strange as they won't be able to grow big now, unless you can get the tree into a warm place.
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Tuesday again.

18C here with cloud rain and sunny spells.
  • FoggieFoggie Posts: 80,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening Foggie. :)

Hope you have a Lovely Holiday where are you going ? You have probably already said but I have missed it.
    Good morning CM :) ...we are off to Turkey.
    Good morning Yera :)
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Tuesday again.

18C here with cloud rain and sunny spells.
    Good morning lovely Hicky :) ..Happy Tuesday everyone x
    Forum Member
    Foggie wrote: »

Good morning Yera :)

Good morning lovely Hicky :) ..Happy Tuesday everyone x
    Good Morning Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))))

Is it today you go on holiday.
    I went to turkey last year to this place All Inc.
    http://www.lowcostholidays.com/Property.aspx?Source=Own&link=main&PropertyReferenceID=3627&PPCUK&_$ja=tsid:28632|cid:224143710|agid:18918918270|tid:kwd-87074720334|crid:78270889830|nw:g|rnd:10092393291906807385|dvc:c|adp:1t1&gclid=CO7Az_6Kj8cCFeLHtAodb9kHAg

Fantastic.

Have a great time anyway, when are you back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))))

Is it today you go on holiday.
    I went to turkey last year to this place All Inc.
    http://www.lowcostholidays.com/Property.aspx?Source=Own&link=main&PropertyReferenceID=3627&PPCUK&_$ja=tsid:28632|cid:224143710|agid:18918918270|tid:kwd-87074720334|crid:78270889830|nw:g|rnd:10092393291906807385|dvc:c|adp:1t1&gclid=CO7Az_6Kj8cCFeLHtAodb9kHAg

Fantastic.

Have a great time anyway, when are you back?
    Thank-you lovely Hicky ...we are off today and will be back in the early hours of the 19th Aug ...I will be popping in though ...hotel has wifi :)
    Forum Member
    Thank-you lovely Hicky ...we are off today and will be back in the early hours of the 19th Aug ...I will be popping in though ...hotel has wifi :)
    It's handy with these places having Wifi isn't it, you have to make sure you don't leave your Data Roaming on as it can be very expensive.

See you when you pop in anyway.

Have a safe Journey and watch that Sun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's handy with these places having Wifi isn't it, you have to make sure you don't leave your Data Roaming on as it can be very expensive.

See you when you pop in anyway.

Have a safe Journey and watch that Sun.

Thank-you lovely Hicky:) ...data roaming already off lol
    Forum Member

Happy Wednesday again

20C here with cloud or rain, what a choice.

Hope your Journey was uneventful Lovely Foggie, have a lovely time, we aren't Jealous, much.
    Forum Member
    Morning all! Happy holidays Foggie!!
    Forum Member
    Morning all! Happy holidays Foggie!!
    Good Morning Yera.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, Happy holiday to Lovely Foggie, she should be back before the start of CBB anyway, assuming it starts on the 22nd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good Evening Foggie. :)

Hope you have a Lovely time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy Monday again.

19C here with cloud all day and a glimpse of sun early morning and late at night.

Hi CM.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, it is really good when you can get these fantastic breakfasts for so little and Carveries as well.
    Strange Elizabeth not going, you don't need to eat loads to enjoy the occasion do you.

No you don't need to eat loads to enjoy the occasion but we don't consider them places for special occasions me and young James go there mostly while Elizabeth is at work or Hairdressers or shopping and mostly during James holiday periods. :)
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))))))))

Happy Thursday again.

16C today, coller, cloudy but some sun tonight, great.

No you don't need to eat loads to enjoy the occasion but we don't consider them places for special occasions me and young James go there mostly while Elizabeth is at work or Hairdressers or shopping and mostly during James holiday periods. :)
    Hi CM.:+))))))))))))))))))

I see, Elizabeth is busy, good that you can get out with James for a lovely breakfast or meal, it's not easy to keep the youngsters occupied during holiday periods.
    A couple of my grand children have got swimming lessons booked this week, they love the water and sure need to learn to swim, parents find that children don't take learning to swim from their parents serious, unlike from a swimming teacher.
    Forum Member
    Morning all! Happy Thursday !
    Forum Member
    Morning all! Happy Thursday !
    Good Morning Yera.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Weather not so nice so far here today.
    It looks like it will clear up a bit now.
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))

Happy Friday again.

18C here with sun this morning, great.