http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POOmYpk2Vug
Looks like Sinead/Freddie get married >:(

Comments

• SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POOmYpk2Vug
    Looks like Sinead/Freddie get married >:(
    Just great Sinead sleeping with Robbie and still expects Freddie to marry her after what she has done. I hope their marirage is short lived that way Freddie gets together with Linsday.

It appears Grace may have more then one person Freddie loves Sinead and Linsday. If Freddie doesn't kill Mercedes more people around Freddie get hurt or die.
  • nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My response was the same as yours also looks like
    If Sinead is in the house, she doesn't die. But as she's at the wedding looking for Freddie, I'm thinking it's Lindsay in the house I just hope eventually Lindsay goes for Freddie, it's seeming more likely lately
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    *rolls eyes*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting, looks good but I've missed a good few weeks of Hollyoaks recently so I'm not really sure what's going on haha!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that noone's in the house. I want Frindsey to happen, I don't like Sinead and Freddie together
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    What a load of crap, fingers crossed all the Roscoes are in the bulldozed building.
    Forum Member
    Poor Freddie the horrors he be faceing on his wedding day loseing a loved one. Grace means what she says and does I hope she is misleading Freddie making him think she has a loved one of his to do her dirty work killing Mercdes.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would make a lot of soapland sense for Freddie and Sinead to get married only for Frindsey to finally happen a few hours later...

*fingers crossed for Frindsey*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemgem1987 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting, looks good but I've missed a good few weeks of Hollyoaks recently so I'm not really sure what's going on haha!

You're welcome

Basically Grace has found out Mercy pushed Clare in front of the car that Browning was driving, she wants Mercy dead.
    Freddie is now working for Fraser, and has to do all his dirty jobs.
    Grace blackmails Freddie, she tells him to kill Mercy or a loved one of his is going to be killed
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that noone's in the house. I want Frindsey to happen, I don't like Sinead and Freddie together
    I just don't like Sinead, the vile, mean-spirited skank!

A shame that the won;t be killed off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Poor Freddie the horrors he be faceing on his wedding day loseing a loved one. Grace means what she says and does I hope she is misleading Freddie making him think she has a loved one of his to do her dirty work killing Mercdes.

I hope Freddie finally gets out of all this gangster drama. Starting to go off Grace.
    Forum Member
    I hope Freddie finally gets out of all this gangster drama. Starting to go off Grace.

I to hope Freddie gets away from Grace and Fraser underworld.
    If Freddie family gets hurt or die by Fraser or Grace he'll go on a rampage for what they done to his family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I to hope Freddie gets away from Grace and Fraser underworld.
    If Freddie family gets hurt or die by Fraser or Grace he'll go on a rampage for what they done to his family.

Yeh he will.
    I think the family are safe, and Grace has noone in the house.
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds bad, but I would love for someone to be in the house. Hate it when they tease that someone might die and all that, and then know one dies, or nothing dramatic happens.
    Forum Member
    Yeh he will.
    I think the family are safe, and Grace has noone in the house.
    If anyone should be kidnapped by Grace it should be Robbie it would give him a big wake up call and teach him there are allot worser people out there that do worse and nastier things then he can ever do.
    Forum Member
    Grace wants Mercedes dead badly she and her father have people to get rid of their targets, why not have one of their payed cops to get rid of Mercedes.

I don't see them killing Mercedes she always get's away from death and never gets punished for her bad deeds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace wants Mercedes dead badly she and her father have people to get rid of their targets, why not have one of their payed cops to get rid of Mercedes.

I don't see them killing Mercedes she always get's away from death and never gets punished for her bad deeds.
    Exactly, Mercedes's in the spoilers next week and like you see she's immune from any sort of punishment and I doubt they'd kill her off like that.
    Forum Member
    Exactly, Mercedes's in the spoilers next week and like you see she's immune from any sort of punishment and I doubt they'd kill her off like that.
    Still like to see Mercedes go to jail and stay there for a long time.

I wouldn't be surprsied if Grace went after Mercedes and dies by Mercedes.

If someone does die on Freddies wedding night hollyoaks keeping it quiet.
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesnt Freddie tell his mother she is married to a gangster? He should be looking out for his mother
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome

Basically Grace has found out Mercy pushed Clare in front of the car that Browning was driving, she wants Mercy dead.
    Freddie is now working for Fraser, and has to do all his dirty jobs.
    Grace blackmails Freddie, she tells him to kill Mercy or a loved one of his is going to be killed

Thanks for bringing me up to speed! :) Will most likely try and catch up this weekend
  • nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoilers in future weeks suggest
    Grace has her sights on another target to be 'silenced' I'm thinking this may be the shock murder or whatever BK spoke about
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    What a load of crap, fingers crossed all the Roscoes are in the bulldozed building.

I wish :cool:

Is Freddie the worst actor ever :o He is very, very bad but makes me laugh :D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh! This is just a load of rubbbish!
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    I wish :cool:

Is Freddie the worst actor ever :o He is very, very bad but makes me laugh :D

Have to agree, people think because he pulls about a 100 facial expressions in one scene he's a good actor.
  • kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Need to get Freddie out of this gangster rubbish, starting to ruin him!