• Options
    Zzzzz5Zzzzz5 Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Deleted (posted on wrong thread)
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I chose Sam at least she is cheery fun and happy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack

He's been one of the most honest in there. He has entertained me. He's also been quite unfairly treated by some of the hms imo, inc some supposed friends - who were both thankful he saved the fund but resentful of his initial popularity (but stayed close to him nonetheless). These harbored grudges have gradually emerged as they sniffed his star was on the wane a few weeks ago. He's been through ups and downs in that house and been popular and unpopular inside/out but remained himself flaws and all which is what a lot of winning hms seem to go through. I hope he survives this week to have a chance of winning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Hated Joel at the start but to be honest he's my winner now. He has been very entertaining what ever way you look at it, the pizza sealed the deal...
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel. Has remained consistent throughout. Has never raised his voice once.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still Joel. The most honest and consistent hm
  • Options
    MichPlatMichPlat Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea why on earth Joel is so popular . Just shows how easily most people are fooled by wannabe politicians ..
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    LOL the person who won is last in DS poll. Now I know why i never take any notice of polls on this site Haha :D