Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like something different as long as they are new housemates on both sides.

We don't want a Perez with a special contract or someone recovering from alcoholism and feeding them booze.

Please please producers for once think of the viewers and not conflict leading to bad publicity as in the past.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it's light hearted, fun with a bit of drama I'll be happy.

Fat chance though...
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    As long as it's light hearted, fun with a bit of drama I'll be happy.

Fat chance though...

Couldn't agree more.

Wouldn't it be great to watch an episode of cbb and laugh out loud and leave the episode thinking that was fun .
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Sounds fun. Which is what the celebrity series should be.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    My first thought when I saw the picture of Emma on DS (my phone was loading slowly so no text) I thought it was going to be her quitting announcement so happy it wasn't that.

I don't mind the theme, it has some potential to be good
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The theme doesn't bother me. I always enjoy the American housemates more than our own. I find them much less reserved and more natural in their behaviour.

Also the theme means that no-one will moan about too many American housemates in UK BB right? ;-)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer no Americans - can't they find enough British "celebrities". They are completely losing sight of BB - it should never be a competition between countries - just a house full of people to see how they interact with each other. I don't think I shall be watching.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I prefer no Americans - can't they find enough British "celebrities". They are completely losing sight of BB - it should never be a competition between countries - just a house full of people to see how they interact with each other. I don't think I shall be watching.

It's just a bit of fun, I doubt Obama will nuke us if a Brit triumphs.
  • Robbo19Robbo19 Posts: 296
    Forum Member

^^^^^ Exactly THIS ^^^^^

Even if they can't find enough British celebrities why not go international instead of just going for stupid and annoying Americans all the time. I'm quite surprised given both Neighbours and Home & Away both air on Channel 5 we have only had ONE cast member as a housemate, surely there must be some actors/actresses that will spend 4/5 weeks in the UK.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    It's just a bit of fun, I doubt Obama will nuke us if a Brit triumphs.

Truman might have done ;-)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the idea of dividing the hms in two and only having hms from one of the two countries. Shouldn't matter where they come from, BB is about individuals forming there own friendships/alliances not being pre-selected into teams
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always prefer the American HMs so I'm rooting for Team USA! :p:D
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have a UK vs Australia ashes series, the best 6 UK HM's against the 6 best Aussie HM's. Who cares about a UK vs USA has been celebrity series!
  • HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    I always prefer the American HMs so I'm rooting for Team USA! :p:D

Me too !
    I might change my mind if the USA guys are totally obnoxious , but lets be honest here. most of the names being bandied around as Brit entrants are simply dull , or been-there-done-that idiots who do the rounds of any reality show that will have them .
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind the Americans,will they be altogether in the UK BB house or will the Americans be in their BB house in America, meaning they would not be living together in the one house,I am confused:blush :blush:
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wish they'd just hurry up and release the start date. I'm finding the big break between BB and CBB more annoying than I thought I would. I just hope itll be mid August and not bloody 27th like its rumoured
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theme sounds good, the US housemates always deliver. Just hope there isn't too much pointless xenophobia on this forum and FB towards the Americans. I welcome the American HMs, the last few series they have been bringing the entertainment a lot more than some of the boring UK ones that fade into the background.
  • canuckocanucko Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont mind the Americans,will they be altogether in the UK BB house or will the Americans be in their BB house in America, meaning they would not be living together in the one house,I am confused:blush :blush:

Big Brother USA is currently going on until September- so that house is already occupied :)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No of course they will all be in the UK house
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    More drivel to keep the zombie nonsense rolling on. Less is always more.^_^
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That concept disappeared years ago and we're now left with fatally manipulated rubbish,with both new and so called 'legendary' (sic) rubbish taking part.^_^
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    They could do UK vs IS and really spice things up.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    Theme sounds good, the US housemates always deliver. Just hope there isn't too much pointless xenophobia on this forum and FB towards the Americans. I welcome the American HMs, the last few series they have been bringing the entertainment a lot more than some of the boring UK ones that fade into the background.

As much as there are people who are only against HMs because they're American, you can be sure that there are just as many people who only support HMs because they're American.