Paul Robinson - Soaps best baddie!

2»

Comments

• julieannujulieannu Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul's kids -

He discovered a 3 year old daughter, Amy, he didn't know existed until he bumped into the mother again. She must be 20 odd now. Then there were Gail's triplets, not sure what she had, 2 boys and a girl I think. Then there was Andrew from Christina.

Whether or not he is a baddie, who cares so long as he's there for us 30 something women to look at.
  • DippitDippit Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julieannu wrote:
    Paul's kids -

He discovered a 3 year old daughter, Amy, he didn't know existed until he bumped into the mother again. She must be 20 odd now. Then there were Gail's triplets, not sure what she had, 2 boys and a girl I think. Then there was Andrew from Christina.

Whether or not he is a baddie, who cares so long as he's there for us 30 something women to look at.

Actually I think Amy got rapidly aged or something...(like hannah being born three years before her biological - yes I said biological - parents even met LOL)...so she'd be older.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link to Paul info.

Don't think it mentions Amy.
  • jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    I read the producers wanted to explore how evil he could be now his only conscience, Helen Daniels, is dead. She always held him back in the past.

Apparently they are casting for actors to play his kids now, and at least one of his ex wives will be returning.

Loved the last scene in todays ep!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read the producers wanted to explore how evil he could be now his only conscience, Helen Daniels, is dead. She always held him back in the past.

Apparently they are casting for actors to play his kids now, and at least one of his ex wives will be returning.

Loved the last scene in todays ep!

Hmmm, the bit about Helen makes sense. There's not so many Robinsons left now, both Paul's parents are dead, sister Julie(who always tried to take the moral highground), is dead, only Scott and Lucy remain. Scott hasn't been seen for decades and Lucy was a bit of a tearaway anyway.

Do you know which ex wife, and will she be recast?
  • LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard Hillman Rules...:D :p :rolleyes: :o. Phil!! :eek:.
  • ILoveStarburstILoveStarburst Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm..I wouldn't say he's the best soap baddie, but he's pretty damn good, he's practically sucked everyone in (except from Karl I guess..) and he's pretty smooth and suave. I don't know what that's got to do with anything, but I mentioned it anyway. :)
    He is the best, without a doubt. He even has his own sinister music.

Haha, I love Neighbours' little music like that. Brilliant. :D
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul was always a bit of a selfish git but he always had a heart too - it's a bit far-fetched to suddenly make him evil I think.
  • Paul555Paul555 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail Robinson will be making a return soon
  • shadrock1shadrock1 Posts: 2,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't really thought was a evil villian, but now he is really my favorite villain of all time!

thwe upcoming storylines that I have heard after Dumping Lyn Scully will definately have me tuned in! :)

I love Paul Robinson!
  • JDave12JDave12 Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Paul is becoming my fast favourtite every evil thing about him is brilllant,
    e.g trying to bed rosie and take her virginity - how cruel and evil of him
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to bring back this thread. Paul will never learn.