Options

Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadRomance wrote: »
    Sally is back for two months. Yes her and Miles own 50% each. There is no way they would kill her off, she is too big an asset to the show and she's not back for good this time but that's not to say it won't happen.
    It could be Cassie but I also think maybe she wants to sell the caravan park? I can't see Sally doing that but we don't know what her circumstances are now. And that would definitely ruffle a few feathers as the Stewarts and Marilyn have made it home now and they are also very good friends of Sally's. if this happen I think it would be a shame. The only other time in the shows history the Fletcher's lost the house and caravan park was for about four years at the start of te last decade and it just wasn't right!

This could be the reason she's back especially as she says she's afraid to tell people why partly due to knowing she'll potentially be making Alf, Marylin etc homeless but also the fact that maybe she's fallen on hard times?
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I don't hate her, but it seems like their trying to make her a bit of everything and ending up with her being lots of nothing.

The Diner was Alisa thing, it's now Irene and Leahs thing. Roo has no place there. For a start she is meant to be a top class business woman, Why have her flipping burgers?

The fostering/supermum thing was Pippas role, followed by Sallys. It doesn't suit Roo at all.

They should have brought her back and created a high class business woman, a role that Irene, Marilyn etc couldn't fill. Instead she is taking over their roles but doing a poor job of it.

I think they should have brought her back with a teenage daughter - they've made worse retcons than that in the past - and put the daughter in Maddy's role, because Roo acting that close to her after a few bloody days made no sense at all. It's like this Roo is a completely different character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worse thing that happened to Roo was Harvey.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    And shes' the worst thing to happen to him. It's a partnership that works on paper, but not on screen. They seem a bit aimless now, even with the Diner and the Caravan Park.
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    I think they should have brought her back with a teenage daughter - they've made worse retcons than that in the past - and put the daughter in Maddy's role, because Roo acting that close to her after a few bloody days made no sense at all. It's like this Roo is a completely different character.

Roo already had Martha and any other children she could have had in the past would have been mentioned by Alf, Morag it Martha. They made the right decision her not having anymore children as it would have been bad continuity.

I am flipping almost daily to Cassie dying and Sally selling the caravan park. On one hand selling the caravan park would make room for a new family but I don't like the idea of it not belonging to a Fletcher. And I like that Alf, Marilyn and Roo live there as they are the characters with the longest history on the show
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worse thing that happened to Roo was Harvey.

Agreed. Harvey is plain awful!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    I've been watching at Aussie pace and decided i can't watch an episode with Tamara in it. She is now for me my most hated character in any soap, ever.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    I've been watching at Aussie pace and decided i can't watch an episode with Tamara in it. She is now for me my most hated character in any soap, ever.

She really is awful. There is no real backstory for her, they brought her just to be paired with Casey, she has not got any real friendships aside with Casey. She seems out of depth in midst of the Braxtons, she is moody and entitled.
    And now pairing her with Kyle due to her amnesia does her no favors. It's funny how I can feel more for Ricky, who actually manipulated against the Braxtons, than for Tamara is very telling[spoiler/]
  • Options
    global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know what's happened to all the oz pace eps on DM and where else I can find them :(
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just repeating above post :(:(:(
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    I'm also very eager to find these episodes if anybody could please help?
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrrrggghh can't seem to get the aus pace episodes on DM either!! Devastated!
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    They have been taken down, I assume by the network or whatever. They are about elsewhere but little harder to find now
  • Options
    Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Can u pm me where they are? My usual sources not working :o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Noo18 wrote: »
    Can u pm me where they are? My usual sources not working :o:)

I managed to watch today's but have just checked and it has now been removed. They seem to be onto the source I have :o:eek:
  • Options
    Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    That's what I'm finding! It usually comes back on eventually, fingers crossed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Anyone know please? :-)
  • Options
    Percy HardyPercy Hardy Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Well I found today's eps on DM with no problem....
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todays :)

Yesterdays :(

Hopefully just a blip
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ch5 seems to be the ones going block crazy if youtube vids are anything to go by
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I think I'd prefer Tamara if she got with Kyle they just seem to suit more than her and Casey and I am sick this love triangle and really don't like this memory loss storyline. either put her with one of them or neither or get rid of this pointless character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    mimi123456 wrote: »

I agree
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »

Whilst he's not one of my favourite characters, I do think he's a lot better this year than he was last year. They've toned him down a bit and I like his relationship with Spencer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Whilst he's not one of my favourite characters, I do think he's a lot better this year than he was last year. They've toned him down a bit and I like his relationship with Spencer.

That just makes him worse, they've tried to shoehorn him into this foster dad role, it doesn't suit him.
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh I'm 3 weeks behind on episodes and now can't catch up! Only last few days seem available