***** 3rd ANNUAL DS BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 8 (BB8) *****

RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
Forum Member
Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 1 (BB1)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 2 (BB2)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 3 (BB3)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 4 (BB4)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 5 (BB5)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 6 (BB6)

Digital Spy's BB's Greatest Ever Housemate Round 7 (BB7)

Okay so in the end of this years BB7 Vote Aisleyne managed to pull away to become a clear victor. On the first page though Nikki had quite a comfertable lead over Aisleyne and could have pulled out the upset victory. Aisleyne does take automatic qualification however and it is possible Nikki can get a wildcard spot but with the round being so close between a lot of big characters it could have spread the voting a little too thin with only 2 wildcard spots available.

So Far...

Anna BB1
Helen BB2
Kate BB3
Jon BB4
Victor BB5
Makosi BB6
Aisleyne BB7

Has qualified for the Final 32 Knockout Stages to find Digital Spy Big Brother's Greatest Ever Housemate. Now we move onto Big Brother 8.

So are Samanda really the most innocent HM's in Big Brother History? Did Brian really not know who Shakespeare was? Did Ziggy really say "Its not you, its me"? Was Lesley really sniffing her mattress? Did Emily have the greatest Bum in Big Brother History? :D Did Freddie or Munkity Tunkity win the battle of the Monkeys? Was Tracey a Cheesey Quaver and Does Liam Really have Wings Of Steel? Time to answer all these questions and many more as we crown your Big Brother 8 Greatest Ever Housemate.

I will admit BB8 is one of my favourite series and was under rated but was hindered by early exits for some great characters (Emily, Seany, Shabnam, Jonathon etc) but in the end Brian Belo pulled the shocker out of the bag over original BB Twins Samanda and walked out as the winner of Big Brother 8...But is he your champion? :)

All I ask is to rank your top 3. First place gets 3 points, second gets 2 and 3rd gets 1.

15 Normal Series of Big Brother
14 Celebrity Big Brothers
1 Celebrity Hijack

For the fact im not sure how many watched im not including Teen BB.

The HM with the most points gains automatic entry into the last 32 Knock Out Stages. Which lelaves 2 open spots...which will go to the runners up with the most points. Then a random draw will be done to decide the brackets until we get to the final.

But Who Moves On To The Next Round..... YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!

The Big Brother 8 Housemates Were.....

Amy
Billi
Brian
Carole
Chanelle
Charley
David
Emily
Gerry
Jonathon
Jonty
Kara Louise
Laura
Lesley
Liam
Nicky
Pauline (Included cause she had a big part for her small time)
Samanda (Counted As One HM because they were in the series for the most part)
Seany
Shabnam
Shanessa
Tracey
Ziggy

Thank you again for all the votes Ladies & Gents please keep them coming as we work to crown Digital Spy's Big Brother's Greatest Ever Housemate :)

Voting closes at 7pm Tomorrow

Thanks

Nathan

Comments