Options

Steps on Tour

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Bet the tour announced today will be a flop.

Being the bulk of the O2 has sold well already in the pre-sale, I think it is going to be a big hit!!!

I am going! Wish I could of been nearer but in Block 111, so I am happy!
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the tour was cancelled due to the announcment of the steps tour but is that the reason i feel for the people who had tickets up until november

had a feeling there would be a reunion tour when the rhinestones cancellation was announced by Ian

I am going to one of the last shows in Newcastle

No, RM has sadly been cut short because of poor ticket sales. It was meant to carry on until end of Nov/beginning of Dec. The Steps tour isn't until April so it would never have clashed anyway.

I'm really excited about the Steps tour. Even one of my friends (who could never stand them first time around) has grown to love them and is coming to see them too! :D
  • Options
    seelleeseellee Posts: 10,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do people think they will still have good tickets available Friday? As much as I love Steps (I own all the singles,albums,books and have been to every tour) I don't want a download of what I have already. They can't surely have given all the better seats to presale?
  • Options
    krazyladkrazylad Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I got my tickets for newcastle Block A Row J very close and im soooo excited. Just had another look as my mates want tickets now and block A and B are Full tickets available in block C but the sides are all almost sold out too.....

This is guna prove to be very popular as today is just pre sale so when general sale starts i think we'l get a few sold outs.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I'm so confused ... I though tickets were on sale Friday and for those who dowload the album on sale on Thurs.

So why are people getting tickets already?!??
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrong - If you watch their concerts you'd know - you'd also know if you went to every tour like I did.....
    I am a fan and they mimed to pre-recorded vocals..it is very obvious in the gold tour clips..some songs were pure live though but not all due to dance routines...and I am a fan - and it looks like they are trying to move away from miming now which is great
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leecamowol wrote: »
    I'm so confused ... I though tickets were on sale Friday and for those who dowload the album on sale on Thurs.

So why are people getting tickets already?!??
    ticketmaster have an option where you can get tickets NOW but you have to download the mp3 album
  • Options
    _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd go se them for old times sake if someone I knew went with me but no one would and I wouldn't go alone to a concert so.......

I will just watch the tour DVD if one materialises.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really debating whether to go.. it's not a bad price at all and in the holidays so it's all worked out well :D
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ticket prices for meet and greet are about £250 each :eek:

They will launch a new wbsite soon:

http://www.stepsofficial.co.uk/
  • Options
    _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are sooooooo only in this for the $$$$s

Not that I didn't know this anyway :D
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _Venger_ wrote: »
    They are sooooooo only in this for the $$$$s

Not that I didn't know this anyway :D

10 years ago Steps tickets were about £14 . Guess they are skint and need the money badly :eek:
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i saw them the first time around and really enjoyed it to be fair. i am in two minds about going at the moment. i am still hoping for a girls aloud reunion tour next year and that will have to take priority for me. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so happy, I have tickets to see them on the 10th April in Manchester.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

10 years ago Steps tickets were about £14 . Guess they are skint and need the money badly :eek:

Well you gotta tink that was way back then prices for any type of gig are high now...
  • Options
    adzieeadziee Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think they will add more dates? almost all the good seats are gone =[ ..could try standing and running to the front i guess.
  • Options
    TutorGirl89TutorGirl89 Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I'm not able to get any tickets yet for the Belfast date. Hope they aren't all gone by Friday morning
  • Options
    idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got my Manchester ticket, I was going to hold out for the standard sale as I already have Steps Gold but it all seemed to be selling out in front of my eyes!
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    How well are they all selling?
  • Options
    seelleeseellee Posts: 10,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just got my Manchester ticket, I was going to hold out for the standard sale as I already have Steps Gold but it all seemed to be selling out in front of my eyes!

I'm pretty sure, they have allocated a few for presale from the decent seats, but I'm also sure there will be decent seats Friday if you get in quick. I've entered presales before and I've managed to get better tickets when they go on sale officially than the presale. I think it's rather a cleverly thought out strategy to get people to spend another 7.99 and to boost album sales.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    has anyone been to liverpool arena before as i just got tickets for block C Row BB, Just wanted to know what the block lay outs are like Does it go in the sequence of row A, AA, BB so on or is it A-Z then AA-ZZ as im slightly confused
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madman01 wrote: »
    has anyone been to liverpool arena before as i just got tickets for block C Row BB, Just wanted to know what the block lay outs are like Does it go in the sequence of row A, AA, BB so on or is it A-Z then AA-ZZ as im slightly confused

I think it's A-Z and then AA,BB, etc, up to KK, going by the seating plans I've seen.But not 100% on that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I've just bought tickets for LG Arena, Birmingham. Despite already purchasing the CD/DVD today from HMV I had to bite the bullet and buy the download too as I my mate goes to loads of shows at the LG and has presale available to him and advised me that whenever he's waited for General Sale they have been really rubbish tickets left.

I couldn't risk that. I had to ditch a friend too ... best sets of 3 tickets was row YK so I only bought 2 on row U - just don't tell her I forget her!
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    krazylad wrote: »
    I got my tickets for newcastle Block A Row J very close and im soooo excited. Just had another look as my mates want tickets now and block A and B are Full tickets available in block C but the sides are all almost sold out too.....

This is guna prove to be very popular as today is just pre sale so when general sale starts i think we'l get a few sold outs.....

i got block 100 at newcastle Row A so will be next to stage
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    No, RM has sadly been cut short because of poor ticket sales. It was meant to carry on until end of Nov/beginning of Dec. The Steps tour isn't until April so it would never have clashed anyway.

I'm really excited about the Steps tour. Even one of my friends (who could never stand them first time around) has grown to love them and is coming to see them too! :D

I read that plans for rhinstones 2012 tour were scrapped