Fashion bloke on Lorraine

SuburbanqueenSuburbanqueen Posts: 385
Forum Member
Does anyone else find him unbearable? He says 'little' to describe everything. His choice of clothes is also always vile too. How on earth does he keep his job?

Comments

• NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The outfits he chooses are awful. I lol every time Lorraine shares her obvious distaste for them.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is he?
  • montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gok Wan I presume.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark Hayes the Scottish bloke
  • david kleinfelddavid kleinfeld Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else find him unbearable? He says 'little' to describe everything. His choice of clothes is also always vile too. How on earth does he keep his job?

yes immensely! does he still say everything is 'on trend' ?
  • CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What sort of a job is that for a man ?

I presume he's as camp as a scout moot .
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in the Oxford St branch of Debenhams I the womenswear and became aware of this little guy looking through the rails. It was him. He only caught my attention because he was a guy looking at women's clothes but he obviously thought I had recognised him, and gave a look as if to say, don't talk to me. It is always the Z celebs who have this attitude. I had no intention or desire to talk to him, he is a nonentity who wears clothes inappropriate for his age and body shape, and is not a great fashion guru either. Lorraine seems to have more than it's fair share of camp gents appearing on her show. None of them are any good.
  • Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also his hair seems to be shrinking on top of his head, I'd say it's of Action Man size now.
  • dameliztdamelizt Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Centaurion wrote: »
    What sort of a job is that for a man ?

I presume he's as camp as a scout moot .

What's that got to do with it? Thought we lived in the 21st Century. Maybe we should stop women being builders.

And as for camp, I know lots of straight men who are camp, doesn't mean your gay.