Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U

1235»

Comments

• JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    So, I've had Super Smash Bros on Wii U for a few weeks now - I'm totally rubbish at it, but I guess that's fixable with practice and learning special moves etc. This is my first time playing a Super Smash game.

Anyway, I decided to try one of these amiibo's, I bought the Link one (figured it would a good one to get due to Hyrule Warriors as well). My amiibo is now level 30. I've fiddled around a bit but all I can seem to do with the amiibo is either fight against it (in Smash mode) or just let the Wii U fight it out with other CPU controlled players. The other day I actually set up a 30 min match and went off and did something else, came back and I'd gained 9 levels. Is this the extent of playing with an amiibo in Super Smash? I was at least expecting to be able to actually "play as my amiibo". All seems a bit pointless if all you can do is let the Wii U play it?? Am I missing something?
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I no longer have SSB Wii U but I've just got a download code for Mewtwo.

It's no good to me so who wants it? First come, first served. :D
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    I no longer have SSB Wii U but I've just got a download code for Mewtwo.

It's no good to me so who wants it? First come, first served. :D

I'm assuming somebody's probably beaten me to it via DM, but if nobody else has claimed it, I'd appreciate it.:)
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    I'm assuming somebody's probably beaten me to it via DM, but if nobody else has claimed it, I'd appreciate it.:)

No-one's beaten you haha, I'll PM you now. :D