The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 58)

Comments

• CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it. I think it's the 11th.
    But Soe's source very rarely gets it wrong.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe there is no exclusive premier thing, OMS wasn't premiered on radio, it was uploaded to youtube and just sent to radio, maybe this will be the same thing. I know OMS sleep sort of leaked, but was Leona's official upload announced in advance, or just put up?

Perhaps she will just visit all the main stations over the next few days.

Though I think because it was a Christmas song, OMS was a different scenario. Anyway I can't wait for tomorrow to find out one way or another.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    But Soe's source very rarely gets it wrong.

But Soes source said nothing about a premier. He only said it was serviced to radio!
  • saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    BBC Radio 1 & Capital FM studios aren't far from Mayfair. I have a feeling something is happening tomorrow. Perhaps a premiere in the evening/during rush hour? So she'll annouce it in the morning perhaps? Argh I'm so thirsty for news lol

After a gig like tonight You would expect a little party couple of drinkies mixing with people at gig ? emmm early to bed ?
    who knows ;-)
  • pokerfaceLelepokerfaceLele Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    esesohsam wrote: »
    I'm assuming she's staying at the Mayfair. Hers and Sarah's recent pictures have been in the same hotel room she played 'I Got You' to those two guys

Thanks for the info, very interesting :)!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Maybe there is no exclusive premier thing, OMS wasn't premiered on radio, it was uploaded to youtube and just sent to radio, maybe this will be the same thing.

Perhaps she will just visit all the main stations over the next few days.

Though I think because it was a Christmas song, OMS was a different scenario. Anyway I can't wait for tomorrow to find out one way or another.
    I think something will happen tomorrow. I don't see why they wouldn't do a premiere as this is to get her back into everyone's minds?
    But Soes source said nothing about a premier. He only said it was serviced to radio!
    Yes but doesn't mean it won't happen & they mentioned a pre-order tomorrow too :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit though, if she is premiering tomorrow I will be a little miffed, as if we had notice I would have took the day off. Lmao :D
  • Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish I was being serviced tommorrow.

I better go to sleep :D

Night slags.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Capital are announcing their Summer time ball line up tomorrow. Do you think Leona will be announced? And if so do you think that explains the secrecy on the premiere?

That would be amazing! It would bode well for single playlisting too.
  • Regina_PhalangeRegina_Phalange Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that the first night that show has recorded this year because the first episode airs next Sunday. If she is on the first one, they will have to premiere the song before then.
    Forum Member
    It is a bit frustrating how hugely loyal fans have been teased and teased by management about this new song coming and now it's been played twice with countless snippets that we still haven't even been told a day - I find that a bit ridiculous.

Still, I'm hugely hyped!
    Forum Member
    I think something will happen tomorrow. I don't see why they wouldn't do a premiere as this is to get her back into everyone's minds?

Yes but doesn't mean it won't happen & they mentioned a pre-order tomorrow too :p

But lots of pre-orders go up before premier! I did this ages ago but everyone seemed to not want to believe that :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Radio would still play it tomorrow, but no one has the exclusive, it will just get sent to all. It does happen sometimes. I know Cheryl did it with her last two lead singles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit though, if she is premiering tomorrow I will be a little miffed, as if we had notice I would have took the day off. Lmao :D
    I will miss it too as I'm working 9-6, not to mention the travelling time too :p
    Cassie.. wrote: »

Night slags.
    Howling. Goodnight xx
    Was that the first night that show has recorded this year because the first episode airs next Sunday. If she is on the first one, they will have to premiere the song before then.
    No, the last recording is soon if I remember rightly..
    Forum Member
    Cassie.. wrote: »

Night slags.

Hahahahahah! Night Cassie! :D

Xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is the last show recorded and apparently airs May 31st.
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she's pre-recording radio interviews - starting on the radio tour? I mean, they could put up a lyric video with the song on her vevo and then radio gets to play it everywhere without a premiere? Either way I'm excited! :D
  • Regina_PhalangeRegina_Phalange Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the last show recorded and apparently airs May 31st.

Awww that bums me out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she's pre-recording radio interviews - starting on the radio tour? I mean, they could put up a lyric video with the song on her vevo and then radio gets to play it everywhere without a premiere? Either way I'm excited! :D
    Oooooh that would be exciting :D
    Awww that bums me out.
    Don't be bummed. It won't be long. May starts in like 5 days :D It'll fly by.
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    And Cassie is now permabanned from the forum.... :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

FFS >:(
  • saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

must be a moderator on a bloody mission talk about jobsworth !
    if I get banned proves a point !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saxman25o wrote: »
    must be a moderator on a bloody mission talk about jobsworth !
    if I get banned proves a point !

You won't...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What did they do? Or supposedly do wrong? I really wonder who it is, maybe its a lurker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did they do? Or supposedly do wrong? I really wonder who it is, maybe its a lurker.
    Possibly a lurker or maybe just a mod who doesn't like Cassie? :\
This discussion has been closed.