Forum Member
    Eye Sea wrote: »
    Looks more than 47. I'd say about 55.

He looks beautiful!!

And great for 47! :p
  • louloubelle1978louloubelle1978 Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of gay actors out there (and footballers!). They just cannot admit it. Why do people wonder about the likes of George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Zac Efron, etc etc. Look at the history of such actors like Rock Hudson, James Dean, Cary grant (?)
    Today, people are quite open about it - and don't give a toss - Rupert Everett, John Hurt, Richard Chamberlain...they are still ok aren't they?

Wow when did they come out?:eek: My mother loved The Thorn Birds, so me thinks I won't burst her bubble regarding Mr Chamberlain:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow when did they come out?:eek: My mother loved The Thorn Birds, so me thinks I won't burst her bubble regarding Mr Chamberlain:D

It's probably news to Mr Hurt as well - since he isn't gay!! :D

He's currently married to his fourth wife.

Richard Chamberlain was outed by a magazine in 1989, but didn't officially acknowledge it until releasing his autobiography in 2003.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    As much as I disapprove of such idle gossip... who am I kidding? :D. A producer I work with has worked with George Clooney, and another very famous married Australian actor on separate occassions. She has confrimed my suspicions about both of them. And she has detailed stories to back up her claims.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    George has been married before anyway.

Yeah, cos no gay man would marry a woman to hide his sexuality would he? :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HollyG wrote: »
    He looks beautiful!!

And great for 47! :p

Damn right. He's hot.
    Cute when younger, hot now he's older. Lucky man :D
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My gaydar is pretty good but I do get mixed signals from Clooney :D Im never QUITE sure what team he bats for - or maybe that means my gaydar is actually working quite well? :D

I actually dont think he is aging that well either - quite shocked he is only 47 - I thought he was mid fifties?? :eek:
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Listentome wrote: »
    As much as I disapprove of such idle gossip... who am I kidding? :D. A producer I work with has worked with George Clooney, and another very famous married Australian actor on separate occassions..

Give us a hint!
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Give us a hint!

Is it the X-Man?? Loads of rumours about him ;) .
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Give us a hint!

sent you a message :)
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Is it the X-Man?? Loads of rumours about him ;) .

Sent you a message too. :)
  • SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, cos no gay man would marry a woman to hide his sexuality would he? :rolleyes:

I remember when I was 17, I had a fling with some bloke who I worked with...turned out he had a wife and 3 kids.

At the time I didn't think Married men did such a thing. :eek:

How naive.
    :o
    Forum Member
    I remember when I was 17, I had a fling with some bloke who I worked with...turned out he had a wife and 3 kids.

At the time I didn't think Married men did such a thing. :eek:

How naive.
    :o

just take a look at the gaydar chatrooms. :D. There's even a married men room.
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    It's probably news to Mr Hurt as well - since he isn't gay!! :D

He's currently married to his fourth wife.

Richard Chamberlain was outed by a magazine in 1989, but didn't officially acknowledge it until releasing his autobiography in 2003.

Oops! Sorry - I was thinking of John Hurt as Quentin Crisp.
    I was actually meaning Ian Mckellen.

I also think Hartley Hare was a tad camp in PIPKINS!
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    My gaydar is pretty good but I do get mixed signals from Clooney :D Im never QUITE sure what team he bats for - or maybe that means my gaydar is actually working quite well? :D

I actually dont think he is aging that well either - quite shocked he is only 47 - I thought he was mid fifties?? :eek:
    He could be bisexual and bats for both teams.
  • currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he's sussed out the fact that women are shallow.
    Forum Member
    currykev wrote: »
    Maybe he's sussed out the fact that women are shallow.

And men aren't? Of course men only ever fancy women for their brains and they only sleep with them because they really really love them. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    The Clooney is a poorly kept secret.... he lives in Italy and from a friend of mine who lived close to him, locally, it is accepted that he is gay and he even has a long term partner, supposedly...

Whenever people say "He can't be gay, he was dating XXXX", my response is always "Elton John was married". Marriage means nothing, so getting married would do nothing to end rumours, just look at Tom Cruise.

I work in the lower ranks of the entertainment industry and over 50% of the male performers are gay... I find it interesting that so few famous people are supposedly gay, when, in the entertainment world, there are such a high percentage of homosexuals.
  • eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    oceanmatt wrote: »
    The Clooney is a poorly kept secret.... he lives in Italy and from a friend of mine who lived close to him, locally, it is accepted that he is gay and he even has a long term partner, supposedly...

Whenever people say "He can't be gay, he was dating XXXX", my response is always "Elton John was married". Marriage means nothing, so getting married would do nothing to end rumours, just look at Tom Cruise.

I work in the lower ranks of the entertainment industry and over 50% of the male performers are gay... I find it interesting that so few famous people are supposedly gay, when, in the entertainment world, there are such a high percentage of homosexuals.

is his partner famous at all?
    Forum Member
    oceanmatt wrote: »

Agreed.
  • LilahLilah Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I heard he was bisexual.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    sent you a message :)

Could you send me one too please? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad career move if he admitted it. I wouldn't if I were him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Travolta and Mad Tom Cruise are dogged by rumours. Travolta because of the company he kept when he was young.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Gazzy3d wrote: »
    Rupert the bear is gay also, but shhhhhhhhhh

I knew it! :eek: