jessie J... Sooooo annoying !!!!

Comments

• mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    whether she was rude or annoying or not , she was right , lem was head and shoulders above cleo without even considering how much room for improvement he has compared to her
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It's kind of ironic throwing an annoying trait towards Jessie which both Danny and Will himself are guilty of. Danny has also been gobsmacked at Will's choices and also made it clear and Will has often pushed others to chose who he sees fit.

However I suppose it's only fitting on a thread full of annoying habits attributed to Jessie when it's clear but rarely mentioned that others are guilty of them too.
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ASHFORDSTP wrote: »
    I totally agree, if she wanted Lem then she should of picked him herself. At the end of the day it is Will's choice.

I agree, she was more than happy to drop him in favour of Trevor during the battles, she cant have it both ways. I much prefer Cleo over Lem anyway so was happy with Wills choice :D
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    It's kind of ironic throwing an annoying trait towards Jessie which both Danny and Will himself are guilty of. Danny has also been gobsmacked at Will's choices and also made it clear and Will has often pushed others to chose who he sees fit.

However I suppose it's only fitting on a thread full of annoying habits attributed to Jessie when it's clear but rarely mentioned that others are guilty of them too.

Yes but when Will was choosing who was going through from that trio, Jessie interrupted him basically saying that Will should choose Lem, and interrupted again before will could make his decision, and then threw the hissy fit because he didn't choose the person she thought he should.

Even when Danny responded that he would have chosen Cleo or Lem, Jessie didn't let it rest, and even told Lem he should have gone through when hugging him as he left the stage.... All incredibly unprofessional especially considering the she herself dumped him in the battles......Will at least gave Lem a chance to progress with the steal.

None of the other coaches has ever been so childish and gone on about another's decision for so long..

Incidentally, I think Jessie has come in for more flak than she deserves - but last night she really did herself no favours!
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I think it was really rude of Jessie to ask Danny and Tom who they would pick straight after right after in front of Will considering Lem was on her team at first and she got rid of him I think it was a bit out of order.

Yep.

If she wanted Lem that much - she should have kept him in the battle rounds. It is not her team either! She is getting so annoying this series......It was clear to me last night that Will.i.am wants leah to win - he was being strategic with his choices. She stands out too......:cool:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, but she kept going on about it if she loved Lem soo much she should have saved him in the battles rounds. As I said before I don't usually find her annoying but yesterday she was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got rid of Lem because Trevor is better. It has nothing t do with if she loved him so much... Will plays that game, Jessie picks the better singer. She definitely went a bit overboard, but I can see why. Cleo is annoying and she isn't as great as she thinks she is. Lem had a tone Ike no me else, Cleo is a dime a dozen.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    She got rid of Lem because Trevor is better. It has nothing t do with if she loved him so much... Will plays that game, Jessie picks the better singer. She definitely went a bit overboard, but I can see why. Cleo is annoying and she isn't as great as she thinks she is. Lem had a tone Ike no me else, Cleo is a dime a dozen.

Well maybe Will thought Cleo was better, I personally think noone from of that group were outstanding and wasn't bothered by Will choice although I do think Cleo cocky but she's not a bad singer.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admit I was bit frustrated with Jessie last night, Danny as well, although Jessie was a lot more vocal about it. I've said before I don't really find her annoying, but I think she took a step too far and as others have said, if she felt that strongly about Lem's talent then she should've picked him in the Battle Rounds.

I think part of Jessie's reaction is due to her and Will not getting on very much. It does seem that there's some problems between the two and I think had it been Tom or Danny, she wouldn't have reacted the way she did. Definitely not fair on Cleo though; if Jessie has a problem with Will she shouldn't take it out on his acts.
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Yes but when Will was choosing who was going through from that trio, Jessie interrupted him basically saying that Will should choose Lem, and interrupted again before will could make his decision, and then threw the hissy fit because he didn't choose the person she thought he should.

Even when Danny responded that he would have chosen Cleo or Lem, Jessie didn't let it rest, and even told Lem he should have gone through when hugging him as he left the stage.... All incredibly unprofessional especially considering the she herself dumped him in the battles......Will at least gave Lem a chance to progress with the steal.

None of the other coaches has ever been so childish and gone on about another's decision for so long..

Incidentally, I think Jessie has come in for more flak than she deserves - but last night she really did herself no favours!

Will has been this childish again and again throughout the process. Smirking at Jessie's decisions and being generally undermining. Trying to play games with the contestants and coaches, urging contestants to chose certain coaches and trying to manipulate coaches into turning round and choosing certain acts.

The only difference is he was playing everyone or trying to and didn't have any emotional investment so was easily able to put it to one side when he didn't get his way. Jessie is certainly guilty of being too emotionally involved but I don't know if this really should be criticised.
    I admit I was bit frustrated with Jessie last night, Danny as well, although Jessie was a lot more vocal about it. I've said before I don't really find her annoying, but I think she took a step too far and as others have said, if she felt that strongly about Lem's talent then she should've picked him in the Battle Rounds.

I think part of Jessie's reaction is due to her and Will not getting on very much. It does seem that there's some problems between the two and I think had it been Tom or Danny, she wouldn't have reacted the way she did. Definitely not fair on Cleo though; if Jessie has a problem with Will she shouldn't take it out on his acts.

I don't really understand this argument because though she didn't chose Lem in the Battle Rounds she could still prefer him to Cleo in Will's line up.
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    She's one of the most annoying people on TV
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's fine for Jessie to have preferred Lem in his knockout last night, but she must also respect the coach's decision. It was Will's decision last night just like it was her decision to put Lem against Trevor in the battles and not take Lem through.
    The coaches were chosen for their diversity in music and this will reflect in their teams. Jessie seemed to act last night as if her opinion on Will's team was more important than his own.
    I get that she is passionate about the show/process but it can come across as being a bit obnoxious on the tv.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS... what an attention seeking Friggin annoying D*** !

Jeez... you know damn well that you need to make a decision !! :mad:
  • MankoManko Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Jessie J in Reading last night. She agrees. She's really annoying on the Voice. She said so.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is probably the reason the ratings are so low. Her pathetic carry on tonight was painful to watch. She almost sabotaged the boys in her first round, it seemed obvious before they started that she wanted the girl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not very likeable is she even though I did agree with her.
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    She is probably the reason the ratings are so low. Her pathetic carry on tonight was painful to watch. She almost sabotaged the boys in her first round, it seemed obvious before they started that she wanted the girl.

That's interesting as she actually made it very clear that she wanted Danny and then Trevor but realised after they sang she had to give it to Sarah. That was why she took so long to decide.

I don't see anything wrong with a coach investing so much in their acts and so much in their choice and emotion playing a large part of that as opposed to say Will who doesn't take so long because he has it all calculated and worked out what will take him nearer the win. I'd prefer human emotion any day to treating the acts like pawns or commodities in your own game.
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »

Similarly, Will was saying Danny should have won the knockout despite not doing his best and he was his favourite, but when Jessie picked Sarah in the end, he clearly said she made the right choice.:rolleyes:
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manko wrote: »
    Saw Jessie J in Reading last night. She agrees. She's really annoying on the Voice. She said so.

Well if she says so this is the first time I have to agree with the woman.

She should recluse herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »

You think she took ages to make her decision?

We were there and that version was edited down to about a tenth of the length... seriously, we were there for half an hour waiting for her to decide. That's why the audience are shouting at her so much - there were people actually walking out of the studio because she made it run over.

When Will say's "come on guys, she needs time to think" - that's 20 minutes in to her making the decision. They also edited out everything that made her look like a diva: for example, at one point people started shouting "hurry up" (etc.) and some were even walking out, so Jessie goes "Well if you don't want to listen to me then why did you even bother coming?".

And while she was taking ages, there were 700 people outside in the snow for over an hour waiting to come in for the recording after the one we went to.

But obviously they don't want to make her look bad, so that all got edited out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Similarly, Will was saying Danny should have won the knockout despite not doing his best and he was his favourite, but when Jessie picked Sarah in the end, he clearly said she made the right choice.:rolleyes:

I think that's what shows the difference right there. Will gave his opinion but respected that it was Jessie's choice and that she made the right choice for her.
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    I think that's what shows the difference right there. Will gave his opinion but respected that it was Jessie's choice and that she made the right choice for her.

Nope, I don't think so. I think Will is playing mind games. He's slating that cap guy and then said he should go through. Really? Against Sarah? And then when Jessie picked Sarah, if he's 'honest' as he's saying all the time, he would have said "it's your choice in the end, but I think you made the wrong choice because cap-guy should go through", or simply, "it's a tough choice", not 'you made the right choice'.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Will is playing mind games.
    Me too. Although he must also have been delighted to be able to criticise Jess's musical arrangement, after she had criticised his song choices. For what it's worth, I agreed with him that the arrangement didn't work; but I wouldn't give the singer a bye because of it.

And I think it's his game playing, not just on this but on previous occasions, is what gets Jesse frustrated. There's history on both sides; more than we see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, I don't think so. I think Will is playing mind games. He's slating that cap guy and then said he should go through. Really? Against Sarah? And then when Jessie picked Sarah, if he's 'honest' as he's saying all the time, he would have said "it's your choice in the end, but I think you made the wrong choice because cap-guy should go through", or simply, "it's a tough choice", not 'you made the right choice'.

Oh I'm not saying that Will doesn't play games or use tactics- I don't have any particular affinity to either Will or Jessie. I respect them both as coaches/judges in their own right and the fact that their music is quite different should reflect in their choices. My point is, inkeeping with the thread title, that Jessie came across as annonying and condesending when Will had to make his choices wheras Will seemed more respectful of her choices, even though he didn't agree with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think she took ages to make her decision?

We were there and that version was edited down to about a tenth of the length... seriously, we were there for half an hour waiting for her to decide. That's why the audience are shouting at her so much - there were people actually walking out of the studio because she made it run over.

When Will say's "come on guys, she needs time to think" - that's 20 minutes in to her making the decision. They also edited out everything that made her look like a diva: for example, at one point people started shouting "hurry up" (etc.) and some were even walking out, so Jessie goes "Well if you don't want to listen to me then why did you even bother coming?".

And while she was taking ages, there were 700 people outside in the snow for over an hour waiting to come in for the recording after the one we went to.

But obviously they don't want to make her look bad, so that all got edited out.

From my understanding they all take a long time to decide just like the auditionees in the blinds. Apparently it actually took Alys just under an hour to decide and not 25 minutes like it was shown.