Michelle

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
Is loathsome. All she does is shout and rant and rave and have Steve living in fear. I reckon she'll hit him soon and it'll be presented as justified as often happens when men are hot in soaps.

Comments

• Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    She needs too be the next female murdered in Corrie! Hopefully Rob will bump her off aswell.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    michelles acting in this episode is appalling and not very believable. guess it must be hard to act shocked and upset if you aren't really
  • MittenMitten Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she acted well, and it must have been a hard scene for her to film.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Some people are insensitive :(. Michelle has lost a baby in real life so it mustn't of been easy for her to film this. Show her some gratitude!
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitten wrote: »

I agree, her reaction was genuine.:(
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There needs to be one big Michelle hate thread like there is for Fiz.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leah_Marie wrote: »
    Some people are insensitive :(. Michelle has lost a baby in real life so it mustn't of been easy for her to film this. Show her some gratitude!

I have every sympathy for her but this is her job at the end of the day
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love michelle her and steve are the perfect soap couple. Im also jealous of steve being in bed with that and me not being
  • MissLcMissLc Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    There is so much Michelle bashing and whilst I agree most of the time, I think tonight was one of her more genuine performances and as has already been said it couldn't have been easy for Kym to film.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gratitude? As Sorcha says it's her job. It was sad that her baby died but on her wedding day she manage to have photo/s taken with his ashes for money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have every sympathy for her but this is her job at the end of the day

Doesn't make filming that scene any easier though does it??
  • PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I posted this before the scene where we found out about the baby. I feel a little bad now.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    Doesn't make filming that scene any easier though does it??

No but the idea the audience should show gratitude towards her is frankly ludicrous
    Forum Member
    I'm sure she did her best. Yes it is her job, but even so, you wouldn't know what emotions she is going through if you've never lost a child yourself. I doubt you would be on top working form when the particur scene is bringing back painful memories.

If she wanted to, she could of refused to film it. But she didn't for our benefit, I know a lot of people don't like her as a person or an actress, but at the end of the day she still has feelings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure she did her best. Yes it is her job, but even so, you wouldn't know what emotions she is going through if you've never lost a child yourself. I doubt you would be on top working form when the particur scene is bringing back painful memories.

If she wanted to, she could of refused to film it. But she didn't for our benefit, I know a lot of people don't like her as a person or an actress, but at the end of the day she still has feelings.

Well said.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Gratitude? As Sorcha says it's her job. It was sad that her baby died but on her wedding day she manage to have photo/s taken with his ashes for money.

Or she wanted to her son to be part of her wedding day, no crime in that.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    She needs too be the next female murdered in Corrie! Hopefully Rob will bump her off aswell.
    "I was born folding arms"

"And you'll die folding your arms"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or she wanted to her son to be part of her wedding day, no crime in that.

Or she just wanted the money from OK magazine for the photo. But then, there's no crime in being shamefully avaricious.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

Hahahaha! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL!:D

It would probably need a stake through the heart to see her off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Or she just wanted the money from OK magazine for the photo. But then, there's no crime in being shamefully avaricious.

Well considering she was getting paid wether or not she posed with his ashes, it's obvious she chose to because she wanted him to be part of her wedding.
    Forum Member
    That was meant to say particular by the way, not particur! Thank you avon942. :)
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Mitten wrote: »

So did I. I can't stand the charactor normally, but I thought she really played the part well tonight.
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    I love michelle her and steve are the perfect soap couple. Im also jealous of steve being in bed with that and me not being

I hate Fiz
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well considering she was getting paid wether or not she posed with his ashes, it's obvious she chose to because she wanted him to be part of her wedding.

There's no 'she was getting paid whether or not' about it. Fees are negotiated. The more the 'celeb' allows the bigger the fee. Photo with dead baby's ashes? Kerching.

But it is still sad her little boy died. I can't deny her that.