• Options
    niceboyniceboy Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are doing this to get rid of noirin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Both been up before so quite likely. But don't think she has a clue what she's supposed to do.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    I like the way that Noirin ball was originally sitting on top of the others.

Stitch up in progress.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    She didn't even take the hamper which was right next to her. Dozy bimbo.
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not going to happen I don't think. It will be the 5 newbies next week.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    These guys don't have a hope in hell. That bint couldn't even understand the simple instruction "take the luxury hamper out to the rest of the house"

I think Noirin's safe. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I hope you're right caged kitty. I saw Noirin's name in the box and knew straight away. It's disgusting, I'm sorry but what a fix!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is funny how she just happened to pick the two most talked about housemates.

But yeah, I can't see her and the newbies passing...as soon as they try to turn people against Halfwit and Noirin, the originals will figure out it's a task (Noirin was already quizzing Hira as soon as she came out.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so hope she fails that would be a travesty to have these two up
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is funny how she just happened to pick the two most talked about housemates.

But yeah, I can't see her and the newbies passing...as soon as they try to turn people against Halfwit and Noirin, the originals will figure out it's a task (Noirin was already quizzing Hira as soon as she came out.)

She doesn't even know that she has to get the other new housemates to do that. :rolleyes: She thinks she just has to tell them that Freddie and Noirin are up. Plus she all but told all of the original housemates that she had a secret task so they won't trust her.

They might have a chance at getting Noirin nominated but I think it would be much harder now with Lisa's depleted crowd to get Freddie nominated.

Really can't seem them succeeding and hope they don't.