The Chantelle & Preston Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    Yes, I can't see her driving down there, maybe she met someone last night when when she was with her agent?
    Why?
    nicola001 wrote: »
    Hour and a half ?? That's nothing if your following your <3 x
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe the La Senza photos are going to be released?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »

Hmmm poss!
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j24 wrote: »
    Why?

She would of gone earlier, it takes an hour and a half to get down here from Essex and the same back and if it was Preston I doubt she would of sent a tweet.
  • kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

haaa never thought of that:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever it is, Chantelle seems happy which can only be good!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?

She would of gone earlier, it takes an hour and a half to get down here from Essex and the same back and if it was Preston I doubt she would of sent a tweet.

Not if it was a last minute thing or going later so less chance of being seen by paps!
    Truth is we don't know what she's doing but don't see the point of being so down on the possibility of C&P getting back together on a appreciation for just them! X
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not if it was a last minute thing or going later so less chance of being seen by paps!
    Truth is we don't know what she's doing but don't see the point of being so down on the possibility of C&P getting back together on a appreciation for just them! X
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member

lol it doesn't mean we don't appreciate them any less :confused:

Of course we'd all love for them to get back together. But I think ultimately i'm just trying to be realistic, and as long as they're both happy. I'm happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am not being down at all, more than anything I would love Preston to get back with Chantelle if he truly loves her. I just don't think she would tweet about it if they want to keep it secret and if she didn't want to be seen by the paps. The paps could be following their tweets.
  • SuzieXSuzieX Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why?

She might not be planning on going back tonight. :D
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    It's odd because 1st was that quote from a film then the being nervous and excited maybe it is a date I guess she will tell all when she is allowed or wants too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member

I hope that's what it is!
    I think if she was to go on a date,it would so send out the wrong message about her a person .. I think she would come across as fickle and insincere,especially after all her comments in UBB and OK.( which was just 5 days ago!)..I also think her management would advise against staged Press photo's...Her earning potential depends a lot on retaining her current image....I'm not suggesting she does n't date....but at least leave a respectable period between declaring undying love for Preston and moving on!:D:D
    Forum Member
    LilyM wrote: »
    I think if she was to go on a date,it would so send out the wrong message about her a person .. I think she would come across as fickle and insincere,especially after all her comments in UBB and OK.( which was just 5 days ago!)..I also think her management would advise against staged Press photo's...Her earning potential depends a lot on retaining her current image....I'm not suggesting she does n't date....but at least leave a respectable period between declaring undying love for Preston and moving on!:D:D

Totally agree,
    Public Image and Career suicide.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyM wrote: »

theres no way shes going on a date (unless its Preston).
    Aside from media perception, there is no way she is ready for that!!:eek: Even if it is over with Preston she is not ready for that imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chantellehought

Everything happens for a reason....x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chantellehought Everything happens for a reason....x

Chantelle is such a tease lol
    Forum Member
    She's actually annoying me now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chantellehought

Intriguing!!:confused::)
  • magic140magic140 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is the first is - you had me at hello....... - then her being nervous etc..

Usually mean it is love as when you saw someone for the first time and you said hello and also she would be nervous and soooo excited if going on a date (esp first date) - thats my experience anyway.
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    :D shes such a tease !!!
  • magic140magic140 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chantellehought

Definitely a date then - i reckon - everything happens for a reason could mean its over with preston and she has met someone else - thats my take on it now deffo.
  • kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chantellehought

hmmm wonder what shes talkin about:eek::eek:
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    magic140 wrote: »
    The thing is the first is - you had me at hello....... - then her being nervous etc..

Usually mean it is love as when you saw someone for the first time and you said hello and also she would be nervous and soooo excited if going on a date (esp first date) - thats my experience anyway.

Tbh I doubt very much she would be ready to date even 'if' they have already had their chat ...
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    magic140 wrote: »
    Definitely a date then - i reckon - everything happens for a reason could mean its over with preston and she has met someone else - thats my take on it now deffo.

Or the date went wrong lol
This discussion has been closed.