Options

The Chantelle & Preston Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Maybe Lucy has something to do with this Heat story?
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My twitter is showing I follow nobody and have no followers??
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid Twitter, all my followers have disappeared
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyM wrote: »
    Just checked again ...and she is now not showing!!

That's a bit worrying:(..
    What is really going on ....I just wish we knew one way or the other!?!:confused:

Not that worrying, Chantelle still follows Preston. If she stopped following him, then I'd be worried!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    mia75 wrote: »

That's my concern aswell.It has to be someone close that's given them something to run with for front page aswell.
    I just hope it's not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    j24 wrote: »
    Stupid Twitter, all my followers have disappeared

ooh lol mine too! I hope that's what's wrong then:rolleyes:let's hope when it comes back she's following again then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelles agent or whatever he is Mark has just replied to me. He said Chantelle isn't in OK this week. But he said the same for last week :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachb230 wrote: »
    ooh lol mine too! I hope that's what's wrong then:rolleyes:let's hope when it comes back she's following again then.

It did this the other day! #stupidtwitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is it possible for somebody to ask her agent about Heat mag please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible for somebody to ask her agent about Heat mag please?

I did in the first email, he didn't reply to that so sent another with a pic of front cover.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^oh right thanks.
    I hope this isn't about to get really nasty.
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Chantelles agent or whatever he is Mark has just replied to me. He said Chantelle isn't in OK this week. But he said the same for last week :rolleyes:

Last week he worded it no interviews yet this week. Maybe he replied to the email without reading it right. I think he is right and she is not in ok this week as too many other people are
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^oh right thanks.
    I hope this isn't about to get really nasty.

It's two papped pictures on the front and maybe loads of quotes off so called friends inside. I would not worry about a front cover just yet look at ok magazine 3 weeks ago saying they where back together. They need to sell the magazine by making drama on the front cover
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did in the first email, he didn't reply to that so sent another with a pic of front cover.

They will already know about the so called interview/story in heat but maybe can't comment till tomorrow or they have commented to the magazine and it's been printed with the article
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member

Oh crikey...I hope not....that would be really awful......I wonder if the article is referring to the C&P OK deal ....or the supposed Paris trip or indeed the supposed 'reconciliation'.....
    Well it looks like Preston is definitely not going to Paris anytime soon ..he is playing the Hammond on a track for a friend tomorrow!..and if it's a recording track it could take all day....:(
  • Options
    kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm wonder why shes stoped following lucy:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirsty.e wrote: »
    hmm wonder why shes stoped following lucy:confused:

Why doesn't someone ask her why xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She won't answer and why bother drawing attention to it....
    If its even correct - at the moment I have no followers and I am following no one which is definitely wrong!!!

Anyway, am not going to get too bothered about Heat Mag cover, it is Heat Mag after all.....:rolleyes:

Although I am still in the negative camp about them reuniting....although I hope I am wrong:(
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sorry,not on Twitter....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyM wrote: »
    Sorry,not on Twitter....

Unfortunately someone has gone and done it..:(
  • Options
    magic140magic140 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like someone has just asked chantelle on twitter why she has stopped following lucy - I think this has something to do with the story tomorrow.

Wonder if anyone has tweeted preston bout tomorrow and asked him?

Also why was chantelle happy last night - they would have known this story was about to break?

This is going to get nasty now.

I cannot tell what any of it is on front of HEAT only the word sham.

Preston will deffo be going to the states now by looks of things.

I think the story is from prestons family/friends maybe saying that chantelle had discussed this with preston before going in to UBB and that would be a way to make their money. Preston would need it if he was thinking of going to the states it would come in handy i'm sure and the same for chantelle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tipi wrote: »
    She won't answer and why bother drawing attention to it....
    If its even correct - at the moment I have no followers and I am following no one which is definitely wrong!!!

Anyway, am not going to get too bothered about Heat Mag cover, it is Heat Mag after all.....:rolleyes:

Although I am still in the negative camp about them reuniting....although I hope I am wrong:(

Ditto....
    Realistically,I cannot see anything happening at the moment .....Preston's career seems to be taking off big style...He has said he is in love with another girl...It may then look as if he is the fickle one??
    Anyway I'm off out....Quite glad really,this is quite stressful:eek:
    And dreading the mags tomorrow already:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magic140 wrote: »
    It looks like someone has just asked chantelle on twitter why she has stopped following lucy - I think this has something to do with the story tomorrow.

Wonder if anyone has tweeted preston bout tomorrow and asked him?

Also why was chantelle happy last night - they would have known this story was about to break?

This is going to get nasty now.

I cannot tell what any of it is on front of HEAT only the word sham.

Preston will deffo be going to the states now by looks of things.

I think the story is from prestons family/friends maybe saying that chantelle had discussed this with preston before going in to UBB and that would be a way to make their money. Preston would need it if he was thinking of going to the states it would come in handy i'm sure and the same for chantelle.
    No matter what happens with Chantelle, Preston WILL NOT be going to the US. His career is really taking off now! He's not going to upsticks and leave that behind.
  • Options
    magic140magic140 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow is not going to be a gd day - I noticed last night that preston has started following 3am girls. And we all know that they have it in for chantelle. Such a shame - will feel sorry for both these two.

I thought they were going to be friends - doesn't look like it now.
  • Options
    nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    No way - I can't see him moving to the US ! Not on your nelly x
This discussion has been closed.