certain titles on certain consoles..??

2»

Comments

• Aye UpAye Up Posts: 7,053
    Forum Member
    Can't fathom why this is but I feel FPS like COD and such like are better suited on Xbox. I think it maybe down to the controller, it just feels better to control. Racing games also feel more at home, I think it could be attributed to where the analogue sticks are placed.

That said I do think third person games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed are better suited to the controller on Playstation. I have to concur some franchises feel more at home on one rather than the other, regardless of how well or poorly a game is developed.

Having read GTA V will run at 1080p on both Xbox One and PS4 its making my choice a little more difficult, although I think I will plump for the latter.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye Up wrote: »
    Can't fathom why this is but I feel FPS like COD and such like are better suited on Xbox. I think it maybe down to the controller, it just feels better to control. Racing games also feel more at home, I think it could be attributed to where the analogue sticks are placed.

That said I do think third person games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed are better suited to the controller on Playstation. I have to concur some franchises feel more at home on one rather than the other, regardless of how well or poorly a game is developed.

Having read GTA V will run at 1080p on both Xbox One and PS4 its making my choice a little more difficult, although I think I will plump for the latter.

GTA on PS4 for me..
  • RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's why I buy games on the Xbox when I can as I find that controller very comfortable.

We all have our own preferences i guess.

Agreed, When i first bought an Xbox back in 2003 I just couldn't get to grips with such a huge and uncomfortable ugly controller. I seeked out an Electronics boutique controller converter It allowed me a play my Xbox using my PS2 controller, Only then I could enjoy the games I wanted to play.

However I have been a PS owner since Xmas 1997, So thats to be expected. For that matter I still used my Sega Master System II until the late 1990's.

I did find the GameCube controller pretty good and was easy to get to grips with.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTA on PS4 for me..

watchdogs ... don't know if it's worth getting or not! :blush:

(already have the ps4 version) :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    watchdogs ... don't know if it's worth getting or not! :blush:

(already have the ps4 version) :blush:

I wouldn't bother mate
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother mate

I wonder if the ps4 version uses ya psvita (as a WiiU gamepad?) I think it does iirc! 😎
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the ps4 version uses ya psvita (as a WiiU gamepad?) I think it does iirc! 😎

I will be buying The Crew on XB1 as I really like the look of it...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be buying The Crew on XB1 as I really like the look of it...

Hope ya enjoy it mate! 👍 ... I'm buying nowt else til Saints Row (Remake) & Resi (Revelations) 2 hit the shelves in jan! 😉 .... Got a backlog (of games) as long as my arm! 🙈
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope ya enjoy it mate! 👍 ... I'm buying nowt else til Saints Row (Remake) & Resi (Revelations) 2 hit the shelves in jan! 😉 .... Got a backlog (of games) as long as my arm! 🙈

I'm off Christmas week.. Will be kicking little one if his Xbox.. Dad wants a look in
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Based on my PES, NBA 2K15, GTA and DAI pick ups it depends entirely on which version Sainsbury's actually have in when I drop in!

NBA 2K15 - XB1
    PES - PS4
    DAI - XB1
    GTA V - PS4