Unusual crushes (merged)

The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
....In a similar vein to Kitty's thread about over-rated hunks (not copying you, honest) :) who finds celebrities attractive that are not conventionally 'fit'? I'll start (no laughing at the back please);

Jeremy Paxman - there's something quite sexy about his stern manner

Nicholas Cage - a superb actor if a little hairy!

Huey from the fun lovin' criminals - very rough and ready!

Mickey Rourke (pre-surgery)

Russell Brand from BB EFourum - very funny

Jonathon Ross - ditto

Andrew McCarthy _ (80's actor, part of the brat pack for all you younger readers), very cute.

Comments

• GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    ....In a similar vein to Kitty's thread about over-rated hunks (not copying you, honest) :) who finds celebrities attractive that are not conventionally 'fit'? I'll start (no laughing at the back please);

Jonathon Ross - ditto

Andrew McCarthy _ (80's actor, part of the brat pack for all you younger readers), very cute.
    I find Jose Mourinho the Chelsea manager very sexy in a rather Machiavellian way :o Anyone else think this too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so ashamed to admit this....

Gary Linekar (first crush when he still played football)

Still have a strange 'thing' for Ryan Giggs.

Jimmy Carr-think its the fact I find him hilarious.

James Nesbitt-see above plust that accent.

Agree with Jose Mourinho comment above! :)
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she isn't really a celebrity and I am prepared to be laughed at and flamed but I actually have a bit of a crush, Jesus H I am 27, on Jade Goody.

Despite her being not very intelligent, sorry if I am being harsh, I reckon she has a lovely smile and that just melts me. I also reckon she would be right dirty in the old bedroom department.

I'll just have to think of something to put in her mouth to shut her up. :D;)
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Paxman - I so agree, he can interrogate me any time he likes :)
    Martin Clunes - just so cuddlesome and lovable :p
    Simon Cowell - very smart and quick witted :D
    Phil Jupitus - cool :cool:

Now for really weird :
    Bill Bailey - so laid back and relaxed, I like that in a man and very funny too :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant believe i'm admitting to this but i find Simon Cowell very attractive :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mystique72 wrote:

Me too, nothing to be ashamed of. I admitted to this crush during a drunken girls night watching Pop Idol. Immediately regretted wine driven outburst but my friends all admitted they found him attractive too. Now we all shamelessly ogle him. Think its a lot to do with the power thing! :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mystique72 wrote:

It's OK, nurse will be along shortly to administer the drugs :) Actually, I think he's rather cute myself :confused:

I also used to quite like Dev from Corrie but I soon woke up from that one!
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member

Jonathon Ross - ditto

Kevin Spacey - I kept this to myself for years until recently - I just find him incredibly sexy but I can't explain why :o

Gordan Ramsey - phwwoooooargggh - just something about him :o

Shane Ritchie - used to fancy him years ago when he was first starting out as a stand up (with his highlighted barnet and sparkly tweed suits) but that was long since forgotten until I had a dirty dream about him a couple of weeks ago - I actually blushed the next time I saw 'Eastenders' - God, that was a good dream! :o

Harrison Ford - but only in the film 'Witness' - there is amazing sexual tension all the way through that film and God, he looks horny :o

This is the most embarrassing one :o
    God, I'm cringing - the things I tell you lot - oh well, here goes - Jeremy Clarkson - I know, I know, I'm dying of shame just saying it loud :o but he makes me laugh so much and there's just something about him (don't ask me what) :o

By the way, Pru, I've always had a thing for Jonathan Ross (I used to have a picture of him up on my wall when he was presenting The Last Resort) even though these days, I find him hugely irritating - and I used to fancy Andrew McCarthy as well! And I knew you fancied that BB bloke becuase I saw a thread you started about him and I thought to myself 'Hmmmmmm....I think Pru has a lil crush there' :D

I tend to go for less conventially looking types - as I said before, Mr SBGQ looks like Minty from Eastenders! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin Spacey - I kept this to myself for years until recently - I just find him incredibly sexy but I can't explain why :o

QUOTE]

I've liked him since I saw him in LA Confidential - SUPREME.
    I went to see American Beauty when it was out at the movies and a few nites beforehand, I had a VERY SAUCY dream about him and it played on my mind for days. I was practically salivating at the cinema !!!!!!! :o

I also love Jeff Goldblume - he is soooooooo sexy - its the TALL thing going on - I love very tall men !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gordan Ramsey - phwwoooooargggh - just something about him :o

Shane Ritchie - used to fancy him years ago when he was first starting out as a stand up (with his highlighted barnet and sparkly tweed suits) but that was long since forgotten until I had a dirty dream about him a couple of weeks ago - I actually blushed the next time I saw 'Eastenders' - God, that was a good dream! :o

Harrison Ford - but only in the film 'Witness' - there is amazing sexual tension all the way through that film and God, he looks horny :o

This is the most embarrassing one :o
    God, I'm cringing - the things I tell you lot - oh well, here goes - Jeremy Clarkson - I know, I know, I'm dying of shame just saying it loud :o but he makes me laugh so much and there's just something about him (don't ask me what) :o

By the way, Pru, I've always had a thing for Jonathan Ross (I used to have a picture of him up on my wall when he was presenting The Last Resort) even though these days, I find him hugely irritating - and I used to fancy Andrew McCarthy as well! And I knew you fancied that BB bloke becuase I saw a thread you started about him and I thought to myself 'Hmmmmmm....I think Pru has a lil crush there' :D

I tend to go for less conventially looking types - as I said before, Mr SBGQ looks like Minty from Eastenders! :D

Well I never.... Actually, Mr Pru looks a bit like Phil Mitchell! Let's hope you and I don't look like the Slater twins :)

Agreed about Gordon Ramsey - he looks like he'd know what to do between the sheets if you catch my drift!

Old Clarkson eh? Hmm, well, it takes all sorts as they say! I saw him once at Heathrow airport and he's about 12 feet tall with massive afro hair - they must have to tame it while he's on screen! Next time I shall send him your regards.....!

I used to have a MASSIVE crush on John McCardle who played Billy Corkhill in Brookie. He's also been in Merseybeat if I recall. In fact, Brookie was a dream for me - Damon Grant, Max Farnham and even Jimmy Corkhill *hangs head in shame*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ShowbizGQ, I think we have very similar taste in men. I also like Clarkson - I like men who look like men, instead of pretty girly types. And I remember from a previous thread that you're a big David Morrisey fan (sexy boy) :D:D
    Forum Member
    Well I never.... Actually, Mr Pru looks a bit like Phil Mitchell! Let's hope you and I don't look like the Slater twins :)

Agreed about Gordon Ramsey - he looks like he'd know what to do between the sheets if you catch my drift!

Old Clarkson eh? Hmm, well, it takes all sorts as they say! I saw him once at Heathrow airport and he's about 12 feet tall with massive afro hair - they must have to tame it while he's on screen! Next time I shall send him your regards.....!

I used to have a MASSIVE crush on John McCardle who played Billy Corkhill in Brookie. He's also been in Merseybeat if I recall. In fact, Brookie was a dream for me - Damon Grant, Max Farnham and even Jimmy Corkhill *hangs head in shame*

Oh.My.God

I used to fancy John McCardle as well - pretty embarassing in your teens - again, stemed from a dirty dream :o

To counter your Clarkson spotting, I've seen Steven Pinder, who I'm sure you know played Max Farnham, in real life - he was parking a car in Chester - his missus also had her sprog at the maternity when Mrs SBGQ (my mum) works - so there! :p

Yes, Mr SBGQ is a sort of cross between Minty, Phil Mitchell, Jack Dee (mouth) and James Martin - ex bandana wearing chef (eyes) - he sounds delightful doesn't he? lol

He's lovely really (have to say that as he read this site sometimes) :p:D
    Forum Member
    Vonneeeeee wrote:
    ShowbizGQ, I think we have very similar taste in men. I also like Clarkson - I like men who look like men, instead of pretty girly types. And I remember from a previous thread that you're a big David Morrisey fan (sexy boy) :D:D

God, yes, how could I forget David Morrissey - the window cleaning bit of rough and all round 'Sexy Boy' :o:D

And yes, Kevin Spacey was particulary sexy in American Beauty :o
  • little angellittle angel Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    ....Huey from the fun lovin' criminals - very rough and ready!

mmmmmmm and I thought it was only me

When I was at school I always had a bit of a thing for Axl Rose - obviously this was pre plastic surgery (have you seen him since :eek: )
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I too think Gordon Ramsey is very sexy. I also think David Walliams oozes sex appeal. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vonneeeeee wrote:

QUOTE]

I've liked him since I saw him in LA Confidential - SUPREME.
    I went to see American Beauty when it was out at the movies and a few nites beforehand, I had a VERY SAUCY dream about him and it played on my mind for days. I was practically salivating at the cinema !!!!!!! :o

I also love Jeff Goldblume - he is soooooooo sexy - its the TALL thing going on - I love very tall men !!!

Jeff Goldblum is migggghty fine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking singers. there's not many that I go for but I used to like Roland Orzabal out of Tears for Fears. He was always very intense and serious. I loved him in the Woman in Chains video. And I loved Oleta Adams hat as well ! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeff Goldblum is migggghty fine.

Do you remember him in the lager adverts years ago? He was just sooo cooooool ;)
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say I had a crush on him but Al Pacino is hugely sexy in the film 'Sea Of Love' - I'd say that was the most erotic film I've ever watched :o
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vonneeeeee wrote:
    Talking singers. there's not many that I go for but I used to like Roland Orzabal out of Tears for Fears. He was always very intense and serious. I loved him in the Woman in Chains video. And I loved Oleta Adams hat as well ! :confused:

And Curt Smith. Yum. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say I had a crush on him but Al Pacino is hugely sexy in the film 'Sea Of Love' - I'd say that was the most erotic film I've ever watched :o

GORGEOUS. The first film I saw him in was Dog Day Afternoon and althoug he was a bit of a loser in it, he nevertheless had sush charisma he just blew me away.
    Its funny actually cos I brought The Godfather in today to lend to one of the girls at work and we were talking about the utter seductiveness of both Al and Robert De Niro. Have you seen them both in Heat? Great film and great stars.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emzi wrote:
    And Curt Smith. Yum. :D

Curt never did it for me, a bit too boyish for my taste. But, I would imagine that majority would say he was the better looking of the two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOH OOH and also Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam in the JEREMY video. You see, it's the long hair thing. I just love men with long hair !! Swoon Swoon and Thrice Swoon :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vonneeeeee wrote:
    Curt never did it for me, a bit too boyish for my taste. But, I would imagine that majority would say he was the better looking of the two.

Loved both Curt and Roland. Another 80's pop star for me was Jim Kerr from Simple Minds - although he has now been sullied by the muppet that is Patsy Kensit!

SBGQ - love Al Pacino, also love John Travolta now he's older and fatter, didn't like him in the 70's - he was too obvious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    My major crush at the moment is Simon Cowell......I dont know, maybe its a power thing!

I also wouldnt say no to Peter Kay...........is that embarrasing??