Dee eating. Oink!

2»

Comments

• BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Sadly so. Oink, And also Heifer. Not a Dee fan but it seems to be open season on here as far as her physical appearance is concerned. And strangely, from people that I've seen elsewhere claim that personal remarks re people's appearance should be a no-no.

The oink in the title refers to her manners, or lack of, not her appearance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I don't know but it drives me nuts!! >:(

I won't even glance around a restaurant when we go out to eat, in case I see someone doing it.....I'd find it impossible to hide my revulsion :blush:

Have to say though, sadly it does seem to be younger people with foul table manners so maybe parents no longer consider them important enough to teach?

Scuse typos - am jabbing finger at iPhone screen :D

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who has noticed this Bunions!

And is it just me, or do the younger generation seem to have difficulty in even holding let alone using a knife and fork?

There are times I think someone is left handed, but then on closer examination they're not, they just don't have the foggiest how to hold them and use them!

When I was a very young child, my Mother would stand behind me and hold my knife and fork in my hands doing the motion of cutting and eating, I also did the same with mine.

But it's all about finger food now, and letting them figure it out for themselves, which translated means, can't be arsed putting the effort in to teach them properly!

Don't worry about the typos, when I'm using the tablet I'm incapable of even posting a link correctly!
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly so. Oink, And also Heifer. Not a Dee fan but it seems to be open season on here as far as her physical appearance is concerned. And strangely, from people that I've seen elsewhere claim that personal remarks re people's appearance should be a no-no.
    Agreed. A bit mob-like, you could say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hardly think commenting on someone resembling a pig, either at or not at a trough when they're eating, is commenting on their personal appearance.

Some people eat like a mouse, or a bird, Dee does have piggish table manners, but what makes matters worse is, she's always saying how rude Gary is.

And yes, I am one of those who thing taking the urine about someones personal appearance is not acceptable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Agreed. A bit mob-like, you could say.

Would this be mob like as in the mob mentality towards Gary from the housemates?

Not just my opinion by the way, Edele also commented on how he was an easy target.
  • champers9147champers9147 Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Can you imagine her and Steven at the table together?

:o:o:o:D
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think Oink had anything to do with her appearance and ev erythin g to do with the way she was eating. Jeez som e people are so oooooo o o o oo touchy :D