Options

Stephen Collins (the dad form 7th Heaven) caught on tape confessing being a pedo

13»

Comments

• Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide,
    No escape from reality. :confused:

Drugs or Alcohol?
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and see
    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easy come, easy go
    A little high, little low
    Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Same question to you Lol
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it was just a response to a sad and depressing thread ( not the Star Trek stuff but the rest) .

I know it's all real and horrible etc. but sometimes you just need a short break from reality.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    :D Shatner's appearance on Have I Got News For You was great, and some of his musical excursions have been excellent.

He did a version of Rocket Man, didn't he?
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jethryk wrote: »
    Yep, more or less it. Nimoy was his only friend as such. The rest he looked down on. Think there was no real problem with DeForest Kelley but James Doohan and George Takei despise/d him. Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols to a lesser degree.

I saw George Takei at Shatner's 'comedy roast', on TV, a few years ago. The banter seemed good-humoured there, though perhaps it was only for the cameras.
  • Options
    andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    I thought none of them liked Shatner?

Not quite true. Nimoy and Shatner have been very good friends for years, DeForrest Kelly got on OK with him as well. It is however well known that Doohan and Takai could'nt/can't stand him.
    It was down to Shatner and Nimoy standing up for the supporting cast that enabled them to get decent pay cheques for the last couple of Star Trek films. Kelly in particular was always grateful for the two "big" stars standing up for them thus enabling him to have a decent retirement.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to love 7th heaven.