If you put all the winners in the house together...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
Forum Member
✭✭
... who do you think would win?

Craig, Brian D, Kate, Cameron, Nadia, Anthony, Pete, Brian B, or Rachel?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Nadia
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    St Pete or Brianiac :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hard to guess. I mean Brian Dowling tends to win all-housemate polls, but winners are made through inter-action with others, not just in isolation. It would be a very weird BB situation because they are all such easy-going, unconfrontational personalities. Never mind the old BB standby of giving them alcohol in the hope of sparking a row, I think BB would have to give them powerful hallucinogenics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they should do it! I've said it from year one... Big Brother: The Winner's Year.

I'd personally be voting for Rachel. I would never ever vote for Cameron. I didn't watch it last year so I don't know who Brian B is but I'd choose him over Cameron any day. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    Id like to see Craig or Kate win. Edven though BB2 was my favorite Brian was the worse thing about that years big brother
  • brushyourteethbrushyourteeth Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot Cameron won BB. Now Rachel winning makes a lot more sense.
  • LesleyLuvLesleyLuv Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot Cameron won BB. Now Rachel winning makes a lot more sense.

If being completely fake and acting your way through three months of Big Brother makes more sense, then yes I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt anybody could beat Brian Dowling. He is a very witty man and the audience want entertainers.
  • brushyourteethbrushyourteeth Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt anybody could beat Brian Dowling. He is a very witty man and the audience want entertainers.

er.. Rachel..? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LesleyLuv wrote: »
    If being completely fake and acting your way through three months of Big Brother makes more sense, then yes I agree.

Rachel was so genuine!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    er.. Rachel..? :confused:

What of her?

If you mean the country want entertainers and they voted for Rachel, Brian D's vote to win was 4.3 million. How many votes did Rachel get?

The public want entertainers, they have only rarely got them (IMO).
  • RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Brian.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a Rachel fan, but she would struggle against this lot.
  • Tom8592Tom8592 Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think probably

1.Brian D
    2.Pete
    3.Nadia
    4.Craig
    5.Cameron
    6.Kate
    7.Anthony
    8.Rachel
    9.Brian B
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't speak for everyone, but I'd vote for Rachel, as she seemed to be the most genuine out of them all. Normally, when the winners are out in the real world, they then begin to show their true colours.
  • saffron500saffron500 Posts: 1,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would definitely vote for Brian D like I did first time round. Havent chosen a winner since :D
  • FRESNOBOBFRESNOBOB Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne
  • Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    The only winners that I have ever supported were Rachel and Brian D, so I would vote for them. Of the two I would suspect Brian D would have more chance of winning.

Of the others I quite liked Cameron, and could tolerate Anthony, Kate and Craig, I found Brian B to be slightly irritating, Pete was little more than a "gimmick" contestant and I couldn't stand Nadia. So I suppose my prefered order would be

1st Brian D
    2nd Rachel
    3rd Cameron
    4th Craig
    5th Kate
    6th Antony
    7th Brian B
    8th Pete
    9th Nadia
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1ss Rachel (she was my winner this year)
    2nd Nadia (she was my winner that year)
    3rd Pete (he was my winner that year)
    4th Craig (I wanted Anna to win that year)
    5th Kate (she was my winner that year)
    6th Brain D (I wanted Helen to win that year)
    7th Anthony (he was my winner that year)
    8th Brian B (I didn't watch that year)
    9th Cameron (Nush was my winner that year)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say Craig or Brian, the winners in later years just haven't compared (apart from Pete maybe, more cos of the comedy factor, but doubt if they were all put into a house together that he'd survive till the end)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two problems with putting all the winners in and predicting who may win

1) We would look on each one as they were when they were in the house, we would probably be expecting them to be the same, but everyone changes and going back to the beginning its now 9 years since Craig won and 8 since orig Brian and so on, not only will they have changed but our memories will have faded and been distorted by time and they just will not be the same "characters" they were when they won.

2) The biggest problem is that it would not be fair as the more recent ones would be stronger in our minds, for example Rachel would have a bigger fan base then say Craig from BB1 as his would have forgotten him and because of that it would not be a fair or equal contest and frankly you can't compare someone from 9 years ago to someone from a couple of months ago with any even handedness.

oh and one final point relating to the 'show' itself is that as winners and prev hms, the element of mystery surrounding brand new hms would be lost and the show as a consequence would suffer and they having all been there and worn the t-shirt would not be the unsuspecting innocents - it would be nothing like a proper BB imo and just wouldn't work.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    There are two problems with putting all the winners in and predicting who may win

1) We would look on each one as they were when they were in the house, we would probably be expecting them to be the same, but everyone changes and going back to the beginning its now 9 years since Craig won and 8 since orig Brian and so on, not only will they have changed but our memories will have faded and been distorted by time and they just will not be the same "characters" they were when they won.

2) The biggest problem is that it would not be fair as the more recent ones would be stronger in our minds, for example Rachel would have a bigger fan base then say Craig from BB1 as his would have forgotten him and because of that it would not be a fair or equal contest and frankly you can't compare someone from 9 years ago to someone from a couple of months ago with any even handedness.

oh and one final point relating to the 'show' itself is that as winners and prev hms, the element of mystery surrounding brand new hms would be lost and the show as a consequence would suffer and they having all been there and worn the t-shirt would not be the unsuspecting innocents - it would be nothing like a proper BB imo and just wouldn't work.

I agree with Barracute. It just wouldn't work.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
    Depends what you do with them. One problem is that we have seen them all before and they may look familar to the point of being dull early on because they will be the same people doing the same things. Another is that those who had stories won't have those stories - no Nick, no poorside, No Africa, no acceptance story, no jungle cats, no HM to preach about . If you do put them in and make it a testing environment some of the most popular either will do poorly or will win regardless of whats shown - Nadia on the assault course. If you make it really testing the ones who relied upon other people or lived in easy houses will be sunk - Cameron and Craig won't be doing Anthony's washing. If the people who win for being an OTT character go in there's also the prospect that you will just get BB4 where anyone who looks like a winner because they are unusual or who disturbs the peace or seems to be no trying too hard will get nominated out. Its also open to the HM to use their knowledge of who is likely to be popular - smart Hm would nominate Brian and Pete against each other followed by the survivor against Nadia and then that survivor against Brian 2.
  • gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the problem is of course nominations and the element that they all know each other now. For instance Nadia and Brian D are good friends I believe.