Your favourite ever Apprentice candidate?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    BIB: THAT pitch! :o

All three!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Yasmina Siadatan (best ever candidate)
    Lucinda Ledgerwood (brilliant manager and unafraid to be eccentric)
    James Max (level-headed, worked well with others and just a really nice guy)
    Tom Pellereau (brilliant candidate who just happened to be unlucky)
    Jim Eastwood (just amazing to watch)
    Jason Leech (every moment with him on screen was gold)
    Joanna Riley (several shining moments and a very strong candidate)
    Raef Bjayou (loved this guy)
    Tre Azam (so entertaining)
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In terms of entertainment my favourites are Baggs, James from series 5 and series 10, Alex Mills, Jedi Jim, Jason and Daniel
  • stripey_socksstripey_socks Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Series 1 -

James Max - really lovely bloke. The QVC task with Saira was something else - to this day i still have a snigger to myself when i see someone wearing a wolf jacket.

Paul Tollisi - arrogant tosspot but memorable.

series 2 -

The badger ! Does anyone remember the doctor lady who epically failed in the cat calender pitches? I still cringe when i remember how bad they were :blush:. Also Rachel ( i think??) who kicked off her shoes and started dancing around in the pitch.(or was she series 1??)

Series 3 -

Tre - the man often spoke sense but really went about things in an obnoxious way.

Series 4 -

Lucinda - Seemed to be genuinely lovely, and was bullied by several of the other women. Didnt like anyone else.
    Utter Grade A C*** awards go to ginger jenny ( nasty nasty vile specimen, Claire - total gobsheeet, NI Jennifer - cold, callous & arrogant).
    Blokes - all imberciles - including winner Lee McQueen. Extra shouts to "only gay in the village" Kevin Shaw for being a total moron.

cant remember anyone else who i have liked that much..as the series has gone on there seems to be hardly anyone likeable on. :(
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    Series 1 -

James Max - really lovely bloke. The QVC task with Saira was something else - to this day i still have a snigger to myself when i see someone wearing a wolf jacket.

Paul Tollisi - arrogant tosspot but memorable.

series 2 -

The badger ! Does anyone remember the doctor lady who epically failed in the cat calender pitches? I still cringe when i remember how bad they were :blush:. Also Rachel ( i think??) who kicked off her shoes and started dancing around in the pitch.(or was she series 1??)

Series 3 -

Tre - the man often spoke sense but really went about things in an obnoxious way.

Series 4 -

Lucinda - Seemed to be genuinely lovely, and was bullied by several of the other women. Didnt like anyone else.
    Utter Grade A C*** awards go to ginger jenny ( nasty nasty vile specimen, Claire - total gobsheeet, NI Jennifer - cold, callous & arrogant).
    Blokes - all imberciles - including winner Lee McQueen. Extra shouts to "only gay in the village" Kevin Shaw for being a total moron.

cant remember anyone else who i have liked that much..as the series has gone on there seems to be hardly anyone likeable on. :(

I have to say, I find it slightly odd that you can't think of anyone from Series 5 onwards who is more likeable that Paul Torrisi, who you yourself describe as an 'arrogant tosspot'.
  • sveknusveknu Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Series 1 - James
    Series 2 - Ansell / Paul Tulip
    Series 3 - Tre
    Series 4 - Raef
    Series 5 - Kate
    Series 6 - Liz / Chris
    Series 7 - Jim
    Forum Member
    i would like to nominate James McQuillian - he has come out with some cracking one liners in series 5. Really nice bloke :)
    Forum Member
    I have to say, I find it slightly odd that you can't think of anyone from Series 5 onwards who is more likeable that Paul Torrisi, who you yourself describe as an 'arrogant tosspot'.

brain wasnt working.. :blush: