Options

What is your funniest story?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
mine has got to be when me and my mate were watching Waterloo Road and one of our school friends suddenly popped up on the show , my mate fell of the bed laughing.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I've got several, but one of the better ones was when my mate painted his bathroom, then realised he hadn't done it all, so took the tiles off the wall, painted underneath them and then stuck them back on.
  • Options
    itscoldoutsideitscoldoutside Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went on to the Waterloo Road forum once.........
  • Options
    NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back at school, during a design tech lesson, it was a Thursday and the day to hand in the usual weekly design homework. The homework usually involved suggesting a design on an A3 piece of paper, with copious notes on materials, manufacture and such. That week, the assignment was to hand in a torch design.

There was a regular truant in the class called Don (yes really), and we knew fine well he would not have done the task. So as people were handing their homeworks on to the teachers desk, me and two other lads had the idea to do Don's homework for him. We scribbled down a badly-drawn rectangular torch and scrawled "TORCH" and "DON" at the top of the paper. I went up to the desk, shoved it somewhere in the middle of the homework pile, and went back to my desk.

Teacher started marking them near the end of the lesson. We could barely suppress the laughter on our table. About 5 minutes in, we saw the teacher screw up his face in disbelief and mouth to himself "what the bloody hell..."

Then he roared for Don in front of the class and said "what the hell do you think this is?"... Don, not having a clue what was going on, stood up and looking totally puzzled, advanced slowly toward the teacher. He was getting laid into as the end-of-lesson bell went off, and utterly pissing ourselves, we ran out and roared with laughter.

The memory of the gormlessly confused look on that kid's face, getting bollocked for a homework he never did, is something that never fails to make me laugh no matter how I'm feeling. I think the teacher figured out that it was us, but never directly said anything. Good times...
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Back at school, during a design tech lesson, it was a Thursday and the day to hand in the usual weekly design homework. The homework usually involved suggesting a design on an A3 piece of paper, with copious notes on materials, manufacture and such. That week, the assignment was to hand in a torch design.

There was a regular truant in the class called Don (yes really), and we knew fine well he would not have done the task. So as people were handing their homeworks on to the teachers desk, me and two other lads had the idea to do Don's homework for him. We scribbled down a badly-drawn rectangular torch and scrawled "TORCH" and "DON" at the top of the paper. I went up to the desk, shoved it somewhere in the middle of the homework pile, and went back to my desk.

Teacher started marking them near the end of the lesson. We could barely suppress the laughter on our table. About 5 minutes in, we saw the teacher screw up his face in disbelief and mouth to himself "what the bloody hell..."

Then he roared for Don in front of the class and said "what the hell do you think this is?"... Don, not having a clue what was going on, stood up and looking totally puzzled, advanced slowly toward the teacher. He was getting laid into as the end-of-lesson bell went off, and utterly pissing ourselves, we ran out and roared with laughter.

The memory of the gormlessly confused look on that kid's face, getting bollocked for a homework he never did, is something that never fails to make me laugh no matter how I'm feeling. I think the teacher figured out that it was us, but never directly said anything. Good times...

Lol, had me laughing :D:D:D
  • Options
    ChocolateCheeseChocolateCheese Posts: 3,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once tricked my brother into standing in his own poo! :D
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On a holiday in France me and my bf went to a restaurant. I didn't know the French for 'persons', so I asked for 'une table for deux... poisson' (person in strong French accent), but actually means fish! We spent the rest of the meal pissing ourselves laughing at the strange look the waiter gave me!

Probably not the funniest, but always makes me laugh thinking back on it.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    On a holiday in France me and my bf went to a restaurant. I didn't know the French for 'persons', so I asked for 'une table for deux... poisson' (person in strong French accent), but actually means fish! We spent the rest of the meal pissing ourselves laughing at the strange look the waiter gave me!

Made me giggle :D
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably getting carried away by a forklift truck at a festival while using a portaloo - especially the bit where I opened the door - facing the driver.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hahahaha! :D:D

Thanks, that made me laugh!
  • Options
    AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member

Carrying on with the french theme. I was in Paris with friends, it was my round at the bar...

I asked for "trios beer s'vous plait. Which I thought was ok..

Waited an age and was then presented with 3 cheese rolls.

My accent must have been super bad!!