Jaws - The Revenge ITV4 Now

Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm half-watching this at the moment, but what I've seen so far is pretty funny for all the wrong reasons. Never seen it before, but the liberal use of shots of Roy Scheider tells me this was one very lazy cash-in.

Anyone else watching or seen this before?

Comments

• Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I know it's going to be a pile of cack.........Michael Caine's turned up.:D Wonder if he bought another house with his fee?
  • D3XT3RD3XT3R Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Load of tripe IMO, believe it or not Michael Caine CBE could not collect the Oscar for his role in Hannah and Her Sisters as he was away filming this Load of tripe:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its a terrible movie, its like a panto villain shark
  • lawd004lawd004 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    It's absolutely hilarious. Totally worth watching just for a laugh.

The fact that someone actually looked at this script about a shark following a family across the world looking for revenge, and then thought it'd be a good idea to make it, is astounding.
  • hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, you should have smelt the breath on that thing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael Caine on Jaws 4;
    "I have never seen it [the film], but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific!"
    :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weirdly, it's still better than Jaws 3-D!

(Sad footnote: The little girl in the film, Judith Barsi, was killed by her own dad the year after.)
  • mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    I went to see this at the cinema when it was out. All flash back scenes from 'Jaws'. Nothing happens, thats what got us the most. Complete let down.
    I liked Jaws , Jaws 2 and even Jaws 3 (when I saw it at cinema in 3D).