Options

Ulrika Jonsson - what happened to her!!!!!

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    She looks bloody terrible. Like a mummified skeleton covered in brown leathery skin. Was really shocked when i saw her on gmtv this morning.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw her on GMTV this morning. She really is worryingly thin.
  • Options
    JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look quite ill. I mean what does she think when she looks in the mirror and sees bones poking out where flesh should be...who knows.

She'd probably claim that she's 'naturally' skinny or she 'forgets' to eat or something.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Saw her on GMTV this morning. She really is worryingly thin.

Why is a complete stranger and a grown woman's weight anything for you to be remotely concerned about, let alone worried?
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    She used to be beautiful.

Now she's scrawny and scraggy and looks like a gaunt pixie.

And what on earth is wrong with her nose?
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    Why is a complete stranger and a grown woman's weight anything for you to be remotely concerned about, let alone worried?

Welcome to Showbiz, this is what's talked about at length here - also it's a forum for voicing opinions.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her neck is worse than Kate Garraway's! oh Ulrikka you are now a mature woman stop trying to relive your youth
  • Options
    JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ulrika you looked gorgeous shortly after you had Malcolm (her last child). She even talked positively about how she felt with a bit of weight on in a magazine interview at the time. I remember it well because my friends and I discussed it one lunch time in some detail and all thought she looked so much better (she had been previously in skinny mode around the time she was divorcing husband number 3) and I also remember that she said she tended to lose lots of weight when she was unhappy.....

I hate the skeletal chest thing going on though. Her legs also have that anorexic look about them too. Although being fat is not healthy, neither is being too skinny and the look is not good on older women because it makes them look haggard rather than attractive. I wonder which look her hubby prefers having seen her as quite a large lady and now this.;;;
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Her neck and chest ! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    She looks awful!! Why, oh why, do women think becoming a living scarecrow is a good look for them??? Although I didn't like her, she looked lovely when she was in CBB and now.... well, she just looks :eek: !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member

I believe it's called compassion for one's fellow man. And this is the showbiz forum, people come here because they care about and want to talk about celebrities. ;)
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont buy the whole "sources say she forgets to eat" thing...

She clearly has an eating disorder and needs help fast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    If you can't get talked about for something more worthy, you're sure to get a rise out of people for being too thin, simple ain't it...
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always does this; loses the weight following her pregnancy and then takes it too far, resulting in the 'withered old leather' look.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once had a handbag made out of something resembling her skin .
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she was on GMTV yesterday morning, I thought she looked dreadful. Not only the amount of weight she appears to have lost but also she made no effort with her hair, clothes or makeup.
    I always thought she was such a beautiful looking woman and she still has the good looks but IMO she is letting herself down by not taking care of her general appearance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As my mother would say, her past has caught up with her.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

She does look really hollow and unhealthy. That's not exercised lean, that's lack of proper food. Hope she's ok.
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    As my mother would say, her past has caught up with her.

After spending £11k on her bodywork, doubt having 4 kids has stopped her persuit to find a man
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once had a handbag made out of something resembling her skin .

LOLOL!:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's wearing the wrong clothes for her shape. She needs a session with Gok, he'd get her looking much better with a 24 piece wardrobe to mix and match for all occasions.

She does look very happy in the picture with her daughter. Is she the one who had heart problems when she was born?
  • Options
    marks thespotmarks thespot Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her neck really disturbs me, it did when she was on CBB & now its worse...!
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a figure of speech :rolleyes:
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    JigglyBall wrote: »
    She does look quite ill. I mean what does she think when she looks in the mirror and sees bones poking out where flesh should be...who knows.

She'd probably claim that she's 'naturally' skinny or she 'forgets' to eat or something.

Better hope she doesn't catch malaria or something :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    She's wearing the wrong clothes for her shape. She needs a session with Gok, he'd get her looking much better with a 24 piece wardrobe to mix and match for all occasions.

Gok's not interested in a go on that. Much too stringy for his tastes.