Actors who you mistake for other ones.

Comments

• montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Rupert Friend and Orlando Bloom

Especially when Rupert had long hair! I always thought that it was weird that when Keira Knightley was playing Orlando's love interest in the Pirates of the Caribbean, she had a boyfriend who looked just like Orlando.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rupert Friend and Orlando Bloom

I saw the trailer for Hitman reboot and was a bit surprised to see Orlando in this kind of role, have only just found out it's actually Rupert Friend.:blush:
  • TetherTether Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James Belushi and Bill Murray
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also get Carey Mulligan and the model (not sure if she has done acting though) Agynes Dean.
  • BarbraBarbra Posts: 15,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laurence Fishburne: 'People have been confusing Samuel L Jackson and me for 25 years'
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one who thinks Caitriona Balfe and Bridget Regan resemble
    each other?
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    I saw the trailer for Hitman reboot and was a bit surprised to see Orlando in this kind of role, have only just found out it's actually Rupert Friend.:blush:

I saw the trailer for Hitman at the cinema the other day and said to my friend "Orlando Bloom looks better bald". I've only just realised it wasn't him too :p
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit that many American actresses look like the same identikit to me. Their acting schools seems to be turning out clone after clone.
  • NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soulboy77 wrote: »
    I must admit that many American actresses look like the same identikit to me. Their acting schools seems to be turning out clone after clone.

Haha! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this too:D Only those with unusual features tend to stand out for me such as Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, Charlie Theron, Mia Wasikowska. Most of the time, it is like watching a blonde/brunette Septford Wives mash-up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nihonga wrote: »
    Haha! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this too:D Only those with unusual features tend to stand out for me such as Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, Charlie Theron, Mia Wasikowska. Most of the time, it is like watching a blonde/brunette Septford Wives mash-up.

Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfried could play sisters, they both have similar large blue eyes.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Saw a clip of The Others the other day and in that Nicole Kidman could be a double for Amy Adams.

Kidman looks a bit different these days though.
  • MelodyMakerMelodyMaker Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfried could play sisters, they both have similar large blue eyes.

Strange isn't it that I absolutely adore Emma Stone and think she's gorgeous whereas I cannot look at Amanda for very long, her eyes make my stomach go queasy. :confused:
  • MelodyMakerMelodyMaker Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

snort!
  • Ben_CaesarBen_Caesar Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Tom Hardy and Logan Marshalll Green
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange isn't it that I absolutely adore Emma Stone and think she's gorgeous whereas I cannot look at Amanda for very long, her eyes make my stomach go queasy. :confused:

That could be down to their hair colouring. Emma's red-brown probably softens her eyes.

@dodrade: I had to Google Amanda Seyfried. Had no idea who she was. Emma on the other hand...

Also,I'm thinking that Renee Zellweger probably has a doppelganger somewhere now that a plastic surgeon has managed to fool her out of her hard-earned cash to look like some unknown actress who might only make it in soap operas. She was another who stood out in the past.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There ye go - Renee's twin sister:cool: That didn't take too long.:p
  • Eques_99Eques_99 Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall Green.
  • Eques_99Eques_99 Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Ewan MacGregor and Pilou Asbaek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthew Rhys and Jason Clarke.
  • BarbraBarbra Posts: 15,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eques_99 wrote: »
    Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall Green.

uncanny!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben_Caesar wrote: »
    Tom Hardy and Logan Marshalll Green

OMG YES! When I was watching the movie 'Prometheus' I couldn't get out of my head who the guy in it reminded me of, I actually thought it was Tom Hardy.
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a time where I thought that loads of people looked like Pete Pothelwait, now I keep mistaking people for Paul McGann
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not lookswise but if you played me recordings of Tim Allen and George Clooney, I doubt if I could tell the difference.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    IWasBored wrote: »
    There was a time where I thought that loads of people looked like Pete Pothelwait
    I always thought he was very unique looking.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chevy Chase and Will Ferrell. :blush: