Awww........Danielle is not the brightest spark!

MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
Forum Member
I had to laugh tonight at Danielle. Her one liners had me in stitches. I dont think she's putting it on I think she's genuinly a bit thick. She put her DOB down on the BB application form as 17/12/06 and rated herself 5/10 in intelligence.

"Maybe THEY'RE the ones livin in squalor?" *all excited* :D

"Look we've got a phone!!" (as if its gonna be a landline) :D

(Jo talking about music) Jo: Have you heard "Solitare"?
Danielle: what the game?

Bless :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like danielle! she makes me laugh anyway haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    Not to mention the fact she thought Winston Churchill was the first Black President of the USA and thinks The New Forest is in Cornwall LOL :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hated Danielle from the opening VT, but I really like her now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her line before was funny "well Im glad they can't play my song!" She really can state the obvious! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is having a laugh at everybody. 9 GCSE and 2 A levels in Maths and higher science
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her line before was funny "well Im glad they can't play my song!" She really can state the obvious! :D

She said after it "because I haven't done any". :D

I like her. I go to the same places she used to go to, and heard some bad stuff about her, but she seems dead nice. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no why spoil it all by sticking Jade Goody and her family in
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joany3 wrote:
    I think she is having a laugh at everybody. 9 GCSE and 2 A levels in Maths and higher science

She may just lack common sense haha
  • SWW (SWW)SWW (SWW) Posts: 23,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even blame Danielle or the many other HMs with 'good' academic results...

I also got chemistry O' level, amongst eight others (who's da man :D;)).... yet I swear nobocdy in any of my classes came across as dumb as Danielle and other HMs... let's not forget that some of the BB7-ers had degreed!

If there was ever proof that a lot of the once vaunted UK educational system is now a joke...

Then again, one only has to be involved in recruitment and/or HR to see the nose dive in basic intelligence of 'qualified' young people nowadays?

Regards
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know.

"cos I haven't done any"

:D

I find her refreshingly funny - she's innocently coming out with these one liners. Bless, lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said after it "because I haven't done any". :D

I like her. I go to the same places she used to go to, and heard some bad stuff about her, but she seems dead nice. :)

Oh right, I missed that bit. I too didn't like her to begin with but shes really changed my mind!
  • IsoscelesIsosceles Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joany3 wrote:

Slept around a bit did she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find her really funny. I didn't like her at first, but I've really grown to like her. :)
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's growing on me too, She's really quite sweet bless her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So another woman dumbs it down to appear non threatening :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joany3 wrote:
    ...I thought one of 'A'-Levels was in Chemistry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the fact that on a form she filled out before entering the house, she put;

D.O.B: 16th December, 2006 :D
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GBP love dim, stupid, thick women! God forbid it was a strong woman .. she would have been booted out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joany3 wrote:

Yeah, but at what grade. Bless her.
  • IsoscelesIsosceles Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lengthy conversation between Danielle and Jade just might give this show a boost.
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poochland wrote:
    So another woman dumbs it down to appear non threatening :rolleyes:
    No, you can tell it's just her being herself which makes it more endearing than someone thinking up one-liners and let's face it we can all say things which sound dumb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    Joany3 wrote:
    I've known people with results equalling and better than those results yet they still don't have an ounce of common sense and are still dizzy! They just listened to the teacher and revised!
  • TARTY-TARATARTY-TARA Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be honest only danelle has made me laugh..i thought i was realy wasnt going to like her..but at this early stage she is 1 of my faves...and donny.. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solitaire1 wrote:
    I've known people with results equalling and better than those results yet they still don't have an ounce of common sense and are still dizzy! They just listened to the teacher and revised!

maybe she's the better looking version of Forest Gump :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sick of having "stupid" women appear on Big Brother, every series now it's the same. Any time an intelligent woman is on it (not that I can think of one from a recent series :confused: ) she's portrayed as some kind of villain for daring to use her brain :rolleyes: