Peter Andre - How Is He Still Relevant?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Add those two girl's ages together, and you would have someone who is a little younger than him. And yet infinitely more mature.
    :D Have to say I've never seen a more immature almost 40 year old than him :rolleyes:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Through all his alleged faults, I'd rather see Andre on my TV than Jade Goody, yes I know she's passed away, but it's bloody true, she would still be hanging around on the TV somewhere.
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Through all his alleged faults, I'd rather see Andre on my TV than Jade Goody, yes I know she's passed away, but it's bloody true, she would still be hanging around on the TV somewhere.

I would rather the TV got back to some sort of order and we saw NONE of these so called "celebs" pirouetting round the screen, constantly showing off, loving themselves and bragging about everything they've got. I would rather not see any more reality shows about absolutely anyone, its way too over the top and I'm sick of the sight of certain people. Especially sick of the sight of Andre now, its gone far enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would rather the TV got back to some sort of order and we saw NONE of these so called "celebs" pirouetting round the screen, constantly showing off, loving themselves and bragging about everything they've got. I would rather not see any more reality shows about absolutely anyone, its way too over the top and I'm sick of the sight of certain people. Especially sick of the sight of Andre now, its gone far enough.

It's cheap to make a reality TV show like his though and it's all about the money.

It is pretty sad that ITV can't invest money into something really good, their one off dramas are useless and always have rubbish endings. ITV2 now is just for soap repeats, Jeremy Kyle, Keith Lemon and Peter Andre and that's why it's a free channel because it's full of mostly shite
    Forum Member
    You're right there scone. I wish I could delete ITV and ITV2 from my channel line up on Sky as I hate the channels and never watch them - like you said, mostly full of shite.
    I agree about their dramas too. They used to be good once but now they're utterly dire. Don't get me started on Keith Lemon :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're right there scone. I wish I could delete ITV and ITV2 from my channel line up on Sky as I hate the channels and never watch them - like you said, mostly full of shite.
    I agree about their dramas too. They used to be good once but now they're utterly dire. Don't get me started on Keith Lemon :D

The thing with their dramas is that they are too long, some span over 3 episodes, it all could have been done in 1 and a half and more time spent on the ending, rather than here's the end, what a waste of time they are, far too much filler that doesn't need to be there.

BBC dramas knock the pants off anything ITV does and then there's all the adverts, they must be making a packet, yet they axe shows. Eventually all that will be left on ITV are the soaps (which I do dabble in) and Simon Cowell pedaling some more rubbish
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing with their dramas is that they are too long, some span over 3 episodes, it all could have been done in 1 and a half and more time spent on the ending, rather than here's the end, what a waste of time they are, far too much filler that doesn't need to be there.

BBC dramas knock the pants off anything ITV does and then there's all the adverts, they must be making a packet, yet they axe shows. Eventually all that will be left on ITV are the soaps (which I do dabble in) and Simon Cowell pedaling some more rubbish
    And no matter how hard he begs, PAndre will never be one of the judges!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    And no matter how hard he begs, PAndre will never be one of the judges!

I wouldn't be so sure, it wouldn't surprise me for Cowell to give him a chance, he will tally up how many viewers Andre gets and then start counting the pounds and pence and adding up the profits, it is possible. I read further up that Peter Andre's show gets close to a million viewers, if they tune in to Cowell's show after Peter joins then it's a win for him seeing as Cowell's shows are losing viewers.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be so sure, it wouldn't surprise me for Cowell to give him a chance, he will tally up how many viewers Andre gets and then start counting the pounds and pence and adding up the profits, it is possible. I read further up that Peter Andre's show gets close to a million viewers, if they tune in to Cowell's show after Peter joins then it's a win for him seeing as Cowell's shows are losing viewers.
    Isn't simon good friends with price,who is also always begging cowell to be a judge,even i can't see him letting pete get that job,he wouldn't want to upset his pal lol..she might know a few secrets about him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    she might know a few secrets about him

And his bottom :eek:
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    And his bottom :eek:
    :D Perish the thought :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete thinks X-Factor "has run its course" http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/540627/peter-andre-the-x-factor-is-wearing-thin so I can't see Cowell wanting anything to do with him after comments like that. Anyway, his last attempt to get a judging role on a Cowell show ended with Pete and his management being caught out in a bit of fibbery!:o http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/172537-peter-andre-in-row-over-x-factor-job/

The only X-Factor role Pete could hope for is Contestant.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete thinks X-Factor "has run its course" http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/540627/peter-andre-the-x-factor-is-wearing-thin so I can't see Cowell wanting anything to do with him after comments like that. Anyway, his last attempt to get a judging role on a Cowell show ended with Pete and his management being caught out in a bit of fibbery!:ohttp://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/172537-peter-andre-in-row-over-x-factor-job/

Re that fibbery, do you think that was someone messing with them? Cos it sounds like it did happen, but maybe was someone on a wind-up pretending to be from Syco..?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, his last attempt to get a judging role on a Cowell show ended with Pete and his management being caught out in a bit of fibbery!:o http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/172537-peter-andre-in-row-over-x-factor-job/

A spokesman for Cowell's production company Syco, which co-produces the hit series with FremantleMedia and Talkback Thames, told the Daily Star: "Peter Andre has never been offered any role on The X Factor in any country."

However, Andre's manager Clarie Powell has insisted that Pete was given the offer of a judging post on the show.

She said: "We had an email into our office about three weeks ago.

"It came from Fremantle, who co- produce The X Factor, asking whether Peter would be involved in Australia's edition. We had a serious discussion about it.

"Why on Earth would Peter or any of us make that up?"

Peter has said that he would be unable to take up the post as it would involve him being away from his children.

He added: "I had to turn it down. It would mean being away for about four months. I hate turning down fantastic opportunities - but my children absolutely come first."

A spokesman said: "Simon Cowell has no idea that Peter Andre is claiming he was offered a judge's job."

I've been good so far, but sorry I can't hold it in anymore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Re that fibbery, do you think that was someone messing with them? Cos it sounds like it did happen, but maybe was someone on a wind-up pretending to be from Syco..?
    Maybe the email started with "I got your name from a list of trustworthy persons" and asked CAN for their bank account number so they could lodge Pete's fee in advance!:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the "reality" shows have had there day.. Viewing figures are dropping and lets be honest X Factors figures wont increase if Andre is on it.. They probably already watch it...
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the email started with "I got your name from a list of trustworthy persons" and asked CAN for their bank account number so they could lodge Pete's fee in advance!:D

:D:D That would be the Nigerian branch of Syco then...
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching his ITV2 show right now - all I can say is Claire is flogging a dead horse with this guy. His music is crap. He is too old for Pop, too cheesy for Rock. His girlfriend looks like his daughter. His kids dont let him forget that HE walked out on their mother.
    Who is he waving at when he gets out of his car....?
    Get a real job Pete. Even Claire looks fed up....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching his ITV2 show right now - all I can say is Claire is flogging a dead horse with this guy. His music is crap. He is too old for Pop, too cheesy for Rock. His girlfriend looks like his daughter. His kids dont let him forget that HE walked out on their mother.
    Who is he waving at when he gets out of his car....?
    Get a real job Pete. Even Claire looks fed up....

Ooh is it on now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has been accused of stealing a song
    Forum Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Surely you mean stealing a living from the sucess of one song
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Did his brothers funeral take place? Must have if PA is on holidays skiing.:confused:
    Forum Member
    strewth wrote: »
    Did his brothers funeral take place? Must have if PA is on holidays skiing.:confused:
    Yes it took place on December 21st apparently, his brother was on Facebook saying so, I saw someone on here report it on another thread.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

yeah.... someone from CAN ;):D