Pet names

Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone have a pet with an unusual name ?
In the past, my dogs/ cats have been called ordinary names like "Penny", "Keegan", "Shep" and "Rambo".
The comedian Sean Lock once joked that his dog is called "Stay" !
He has great fun while out on walks, shouting "Come here, Stay. Come here, Stay !" :D

Comments

• michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My pets have reasonably 'normal' names although I did really want to call our dog Dogzilla. He ended up being Barney instead though, thanks to my spoilsport Husband. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WORLD WAR THREE
    One cat that adopted us looked like a battle worn fighter, his ears were at one time very cute, I'm sure, but when he moved in with us they were like cabbage leaves that twenty caterpillers have been eating. I am a big fan of the Peanuts cartoon series and my favourite character is Snoopy a dog who from time to time got involved in fights with the cat next door. The cat was never seen apart from one paw that always clobbered Snoopy sending him flying through the air. The name of this cat was "World War Three" and so our trooper got that name and he defended his garden right up to the end, our hero with a fur coat, a fierce right hook and a loving heart that could melt snow.