Options

E-mail con beware.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When lucky went missing i reported him everywhere i could think of he came back within 24hrs. I have taken everything down that i put up but just recieved this e-mail and i thought i would share it with you all.

HELLO,
MY NAME IS PASTOR (MRS) LORIE CANDY. I AM AN ANIMAL VET AND ALSO ONE OF THE PASTORS OF THE CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH. FEW DAYS AGO I SAW YOUR MISSING PET ROAMING ABOUT THE STREET AND I HAD TO RESCUE IT FOR KEEPS UNTIL I FINALLY FIND THE RIGHTFUL OWNER SO THAT I GET GIVE IT BACK TO HIM OR HER, BUT RIGHT NOW I AM ON EVANGELISM WORK FOR SOUL REDEMPTION IN NIGERIAIN WEST AFRICA, SO BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOUR PET TO BE ALONE AT HOME IN STATE I HAD TO TRAVEL DOWN HERE WITH IT. RIGHT NOW SINCE I FOUND YOU (THE OWNER), I AM HONESTLY WILLING TO RETURN BACK YOUR PET TO YOU, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROOF SOME REAL FACTS THAT YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THE PET BY SENDING ANY RECENT PICTURE(S) OF THIS LOVING AND CUTE PET AND YOU MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO TELL ME HIS OR HER NAME AND THE EXACT DAY AND TIME THAT YOUR PET HAD BEEN MISSING. PLEASE YOU MUST ALSO BEAR IN MIND THAT WHEN YOU SATIFY THAT YOU ARE THE REL OWNER OF THSIS BEAUTIFUL PET, ALL SHIPPING AND ANY OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES WILL BE INCURED BY YOU.
ONE MORE THING, ARE YOU BORN AGAIN, CO WE ARE IN THE END TIME AND YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN TO BE ABLE TO MAKE HEAVEN. GOD BLESS YOU AS I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
PASTOR LORIE

Her e-mail is from Sunnyvale CA. She is also on facebook selling cocker spaniel puppies.

I hope all your furries that are missing come home soon especialy studs impossible princess.

Comments

• Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    That is truly the worst scam I have ever seen. The sad thing is that some people fall for these kind of things.

My friends niece sent off £600 to someone who said they would ship her a lovely teacup chihuahua. this woman is not stupid, she has 2 degrees !!

I still have hope that my lovely Stan will wander back into our lives. It's been 3 years, but I still look for him everywhere.