Celebrity Apprentice 3 (US) cast revealed

sveknusveknu Posts: 269
Forum Member
It's not official, but the candidates have been spotted during filming.
Here's the list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_%28U.S._season_9%29

Lots of nobodies like always, but some interesting people as well. It will be interesting to see what Michael Johnson brings to the table.

Comments

• boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Sharon Osbourne? Ewwww!
    Forum Member
    Starts tomorrow!
  • london_guy_jamelondon_guy_jame Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excited....I think the black female model (something EBanks) will do well
    Also Sharron
  • debailey72debailey72 Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Just watched it online. Very good I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the series.
  • sveknusveknu Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it was pretty good. But I'm getting a bit tired of the firings being based almost solely on ratings and not on the game itself.

This years contestants look better than last year's . That series had so many unlikeable people.
  • JamesbucJamesbuc Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Iiits baaack! XD

Yeah these people do seem a lot more... uh... less vile than some of the contestants last season *cough*Joan*cough*
    Episode one? Wrong person fired? Maybe... Then again why would Trump get rid of one of the REALLY well known and well-connected people first seeing how this is a show about generating cash/publicity
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was glad Cyndi didn't get fired!:p

Although, I thought she might be in trouble based on the Rosie O'Donnell stuff. I loved the way she stuck up for her against Trump, both in the interviews and to his face.:)
    Forum Member
    Wow Trump swore, and they really wanted us to know about it. Good opening episode. Still hate that Osbourne woman.
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand Sharon Osbourne. Or Joan Rivers. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. So annoying, both of them.

Ivanka didn't say much, think she was just there to look pretty this episode.
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the previous two seasons, they seem to have a much harder time finding a full roster of female celebrities than male celebrities. In each season, I've heard of most of the men before, but only about half of the women.
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sveknu wrote: »
    Lots of nobodies like always,

You really think so? Maybe a couple, but most arent. Maybe not A-list, but I'd personally heard and knew about near all of them, and that's enough to not be a nobody for me!
    Forum Member
    Anachrony wrote: »
    In each season, I've heard of most of the men before, but only about half of the women.

Half?! That's quite good. The only woman I knew was Sharon Osbourne.
    Totally agree that the men are much more recognisable in every series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    I not heard of most of them, guessing most are well known in the US, but not over here in UK.

Brilliant first episode and have to say both teams did a great job in the first task.

Was nice to see Trump really get angry that no one would say who screwed up! Good to know he will not always give the celebrities an easy time.

The govenor was the bet character... all you ever heard from him was his little catchphase, "I didn't do it! I'm Innocent". I will have to go look up actually who he is now and what he was suppose to have done cause I actually have no idea, but it was funny anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it funny that the pretty much admitted that Cyndi and Sharon are the only well-known candidates on the women's team :)
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pm_01 wrote: »
    I found it funny that the pretty much admitted that Cyndi and Sharon are the only well-known candidates on the women's team :)

Carol Leifer is very well known having been a stand up for over 30 years and also a writer on little shows like SEINFELD.

Holly Robinson was also a regular on a sitcom (among other shows she was also in) called Hangin with Mr. Cooper which ran for 5 years before she married Quarterback Peete. Hanging with Mr. Cooper probably didn't air in the UK..

Otherwise yes the rest are there for eye candy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half?! That's quite good. The only woman I knew was Sharon Osbourne.
    Totally agree that the men are much more recognisable in every series.

You've never heard of Cyndi Lauper....:eek:
    but you have heard of Darryl l Strawberry, Sinbad, Goldberg and Curtis Stone?
    Ok......:cool:
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    You've never heard of Cyndi Lauper....:eek:
    but you have heard of Darryl l Strawberry, Sinbad, Goldberg and Curtis Stone?
    Ok......:cool:

No, I didn't say that I had heard of all the men. But I certainly know more of the men than the women, and this goes for all three series. There are always some complete nobodies on the women's team. How is a Victoria Secret model considered a celebrity?
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol Leifer is very well known having been a stand up for over 30 years and also a writer on little shows like SEINFELD.

Holly Robinson was also a regular on a sitcom (among other shows she was also in) called Hangin with Mr. Cooper which ran for 5 years before she married Quarterback Peete. Hanging with Mr. Cooper probably didn't air in the UK..

Otherwise yes the rest are there for eye candy.

Hangin with Mr Cooper did air in the UK.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I didn't say that I had heard of all the men. But I certainly know more of the men than the women, and this goes for all three series. There are always some complete nobodies on the women's team. How is a Victoria Secret model considered a celebrity?

You won't get an argument from me. I think it is a weak cast and I don't believe that celebrities were lining up to do the show.

Cindy Lauper is the most well known on there and she shouldn't be there if she is in fact a dear friend of Rosie O'Donnell. Guess that's why she looked so unhappy throughout the whole first episode. ;)

But I do disagree that the men are more well known, I think there are just as many "duds' on the dudes team :D
  • GarstyGarsty Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Watched it today and a very good episode. No stupid, little pointless arguments amongst them (yet!). It’s nice to see Trump get a bit angry as its rare he does that lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Garsty wrote: »
    Watched it today and a very good episode. No stupid, little pointless arguments amongst them (yet!). It’s nice to see Trump get a bit angry as its rare he does that lol.

He's always angry and quite vicious at that.

You must be thinking of some other Trump. Donald is always verbally attacking some woman or other.
  • GarstyGarsty Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    He's always angry and quite vicious at that.

You must be thinking of some other Trump. Donald is always verbally attacking some woman or other.

Well yeah, but it’s rare I suppose that he loses his patience so much with the celebrities, normally his too busy saying how he is their biggest fan and he loves them etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Maria to win !!

Does anyone know if there is a way to watch the episodes for this online ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Giving it a miss this year cos I can't stand that Osbourne woman - but still posting it on my website for others of course:

http://realitytvfan.org/category/the-apprentice/the-apprentice-usa-9/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Starlet wrote: »
    Giving it a miss this year cos I can't stand that Osbourne woman - but still posting it on my website for others of course:

http://realitytvfan.org/category/the-apprentice/the-apprentice-usa-9/

Hey, thanks for that :D.

I thought Maria was very impressive in that episode. She could be the suprise of this series.