Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Also, why do we think Pauline turns up?

She won't know about the wedding cos who would tell her? Not to mention I don't think she'd be overly thrilled that her son is gay, either. :o

She could find out about the deli. Although I have this feeling Doug is gonna bring her about, but I don't know why he would cos Ste's said a few times now that his parents are wastes of space.

I so desperately need Brendan to find out about her, though. I can't cope if they have him find out about bloody Mick, and not Pauline when she'll be in the same village. :cry:
    BIB - I suspect this too. Doug really doesn't know Ste at all, does he?
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Yes, I love how Ste is still chipping away at Ally's story every chance he gets, he hasn't let it drop just because Amy's not affected any more.

I love him speaking his mind to anyone who asks.

And, Startha!:cool:

It's a lovely touch, showing that he still cares about his Ames, and is being a mouthy little detective. How I love him.

Startha will be rather awesome, me thinks.

And that's interesting about BK and Pauline. I wonder if it was his idea.
  • orliefowlerorliefowler Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I love how Ste is still chipping away at Ally's story every chance he gets, he hasn't let it drop just because Amy's not affected any more.

Ste is everywhere. It's so great. :cry: <---- more tears of joy.

I'm just going to go have a cup of tea and a happy cry.
    Forum Member
    Ste is everywhere. It's so great. :cry: <---- more tears of joy.

I'm just going to go have a cup of tea and a happy cry.

Just like he deserves to be. So pleased for our boy :o

Aww Orlie :D
    Forum Member

I'm just glad there is someone who is (sort of) on Martha's side.
    Forum Member
    As others have said, I wish Terry was coming back with Pauline. They were such a vile hateful pair.

ETA - Is it possible that Pauline is no longer with Terry, has seen the error of her ways, and has come to apologize to Ste for the way they both treated him?
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    ETA - Is it possible that Pauline is no longer with Terry, has seen the error of her ways, and has come to apologize to Ste for the way they both treated him?

Could well happen! That could be a lovely emotional moment.
  • orliefowlerorliefowler Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    As others have said, I wish Terry was coming back with Pauline. They were such a vile hateful pair.

They were really nasty. Pauline telling Ste he was a rubbish son and dad and that she wished she had never had him. Lovely.

Terry beating the crap out of him.

Brendan's childhood was HORRIBLE but he at least had Cheryl to love him. Ste was all alone.

ETA: it really is no wonder Ste will latch on to anyone who shows him a bit of affection or says they want and need him.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

If only. La Fountain one week followed by Emmett? It was made for me ;)
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    ;)

We need to know why Kieron is doing GT again, and whether he's doing it on his own...
    Forum Member
    We need to know why Kieron is doing GT again, and whether he's doing it on his own...

The thought of him doing another shoot like the one last time...:o

Kimmett naked special :cool:
    mojo5000 wrote: »

You'd be in heaven.
    Forum Member
    The thought of him doing another shoot like the one last time...:o

Kimmett naked special :cool:
    *waits for PJ to tweet about a shoot for GT*
    Forum Member
    *waits for PJ to tweet about a shoot for GT*

I have a lot of love for PJ, but NO. NO NO NO. :mad:
  • luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;)

We need to know why Kieron is smearing himself with whipped cream again, and whether he's doing it on his own...

Corrected that for you Sarah. ;)

(Sorry - I'm in a really stupid mood..:o)
    Forum Member
    luckylila wrote: »
    Corrected that for you Sarah. ;)

(Sorry - I'm in a really stupid mood..:o)
    :rolleyes:

We know why he's doing it. We know.:cool:
    Forum Member
    Lovely correction, Lila :o
  • misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so freaking excited that they are bring Ste's mum back...:D

I've wanted this for so long....Brendan's going to see what Ste had to put up with...I think this can only be a great thing for us!

I really don't care about Egg or the Stug wedding anymore...Ste loves Brendan and Brendan loves Ste...end off:o

Also the spoiler that says something like Ste gets suspicious of egg...I'm assuming theres going to be jealousy:confused::o I no some people don't want that but I love jealous Ste more then I love jealous Brendan:o

ETA: Oh I had a filth Stendan dream last night...Brendan and Ste were in the back of a car and they started to undress each other then Brendan said 'Go slower'..at that Ste gave Brendan the most cheeky grin, opened his mouth really wide then slowly disappeared downwards :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone :)

Hurrrraaaayyyyyyy! Oh those spoilers look absolutely fantastic! I like that they're vague enough that they don't give everything away, but obvious enough to know that we're not reading too much into the 'Stendan' parts. We know Ste and Brendan will get to a point where they seem like they're getting somewhere and Doug interrupts, so I'm hoping (this is going to be entirely too hopeful, but I don't care) there might be a little tiny squirrel of a kiss *Is hopeful*...that would be a moment wouldn't it? I don't think it's entirely out of the question to be honest, it could happen before Doug comes back and then just as Ste and Brendan are about to talk about it Doug comes back? Maybe Brendan tells Ste to go after Doug if he thinks it's 'for the best.' I don't know, it's just strange how it goes from them having a moment to Ste trying to 'prove himself' to Doug.

I'm very hopeful about all this. I really don't see Eggnog as being that much of a threat, I think he'll be more of a catalyst in our favor rather than something working against us...at least I hope so. I don't see why they'd bring him in just to destroy everything that the writers have been working on up to this point. It would seem counter-productive. I'm excited to see how Ste reacts to finding out about Eggnog and Brendan's past, because it seems like it's after that that Stendan finally start to get somewhere. I'm thinking Brendan succumbs to Eggnog in a moment of weakness and then either pushes him away or regrets it immediately after.

Also excited about the stuff with Ste's Mum. Oh Gosh, the week of the 22nd looks so good! I'm wishing away this week and next practically!

BH
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ETA: Oh I had a filth Stendan dream last night...Brendan and Ste were in the back of a car and they started to undress each other then Brendan said 'Go slower'..at that Ste gave Brendan the most cheeky grin, opened his mouth really wide then slowly disappeared downwards :o

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jealous :o
    Forum Member

FILTH :eek:

Give me your dreams.
  • luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so freaking excited that they are bring Ste's mum back...:D

I've wanted this for so long....Brendan's going to see what Ste had to put up with...I think this can only be a great thing for us!

I really don't care about Egg or the Stug wedding anymore...Ste loves Brendan and Brendan loves Ste...end off:o

Also the spoiler that says something like Ste gets suspicious of egg...I'm assuming theres going to be jealousy:confused::o I no some people don't want that but I love jealous Ste more then I love jealous Brendan:o

You watched Stendan getting it on in a car? We were just talking about dogging earlier...I think you've just outed yourself there! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jealous :o
    FILTH :eek:

Give me your dreams.

You know when you have a dream and it feels so real so then when you wake up it takes you a while to remember it didn't actually happen...It was like that...it was so real...:o...They were so passionate with each other...I love them more now...:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luckylila wrote: »
    You watched Stendan getting it on in a car? We were just talking about dogging earlier...I think you've just outed yourself there! :D

They were in the back seat and I was watching it on the telly but at the same time I was in the front seat watching them..it was weird and wonderful:o...

ETA: *Goes back to work*
    Forum Member
    Sorry if you've already seen this, but for the 23rd on C4 Digiguide has this:

"Ste offers a saddened Brendan a shoulder to cry on."
This discussion has been closed.