'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 243)

1114115116117118120»

Comments

• MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Oh shame on you Mads :sleep:
    No I'm only kidding that is a real shame that you didn't get to see it :( The need to bring it back ASAP... unless you fancy going to Brazil or seeing it on Broadway? ;)

I never had anyone to go with :( And for ages I barely had the confidence to leave my house, let alone go to London to see a show :o which I only got over when I went to see Johnny in the panto, so Priscilla finished just too early :( So annoying! I reckon they should bring it back so I have a chance to see it :sleep::p
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all :)

I have just seen eastenders doing queen for children in need (i dont know why i havent seen this before :confused:)
    OMG i have just died and gone to heaven johnny in a white vest and him and marc singing has anyone got any smelling salts oh my :D:D

Hey :) It's brilliant isn't it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never had anyone to go with :( And for ages I barely had the confidence to leave my house, let alone go to London to see a show :o which I only got over when I went to see Johnny in the panto, so Priscilla finished just too early :( So annoying! I reckon they should bring it back so I have a chance to see it :sleep::p

You should have asked me, I would have said yes in a heartbeat :D any chance to see the show! Ah I see, fair enough then! Yes definitely, bring it back just for you. It would be nice of them :sleep: either that or get Oliver Thornton and the rest to do a private showing just for you... either would be amazing.
  • winsomeladywinsomelady Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    I never got a chance to see it either! :(

There are some rather good pics floating around. :D

I will have to see if i can find them although pictures may just finish me off :D
    Hey :) It's brilliant isn't it :D

It is brilliant i cant believe i am only seeing this now and now i have radio ga ga stuck in my head :D
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,784
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=56583539#post56583539
    This discussion has been closed.