Jessie J live head shave

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jessie J announced at her Alnwick Castle show that she is shaving her head for charity on LIVE TV. :eek: This should be interesting.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And of course she needs to draw as much attention to herself as possible. I prefer the old man quietly collecting money for charity by himself with no fuss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok Jesse, we know you're there. Now can you please sit quietly in the corner and stop showing off please. It's not big and it's not clever.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't she been saying she's going to do this for a couple of years now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if Britney can do it.....
  • QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    She wears wigs all the time anyway.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With those horrible wigs she always seems to wear, I'm surprised she has any hair on her head to shave off...
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I look forward to hearing about her sitting in a bathtub of baked beans to raise money for charity in the near future, or something equally unoriginal or unnecessary to report on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By "head shave" does she mean a Britney or just a short haircut? :
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Oh dear Jessie, needing more attention now The Voice is over and there is no new music?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she say she was going to do that ages ago?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year she said she was going to do it this year, but this year she has been busy getting it together and there are supposedly more people involved than just her. She's been trying to make it into this huge thing instead of her just shaving her head. I think it's pretty cool. She already has given away a lot of money on her own and has visited quite a few hospital on her own and now she is trying to do something grandiose with multiple people involved. Her management have been trying to make her not do it which is also why it is taking so long. She hadn't asked them could she do it before she announced that she was. oops
  • HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already so ugly it can't make her look any worse, so why would anyone pay money to see it? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just so completely sick to the back teeth of this woman being everywhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I'm a bit irrational about this woman but just seeing a picture of her makes me irritable!:D
  • HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I'm a bit irrational about this woman but just seeing a picture of her makes me irritable!:D

Perfectly natural. Even worse when there is sound too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perfectly natural. Even worse when there is sound too!

Haha, you too! I don't get what all the fuss is about but then I'm not her target audience fortunately.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been saying this for ages! Either do or don't!

LMAO, my sister said a few days ago, "finally, she's sorted her hair out, she looks so much better now!" And now she's shaving it off. My sister will be frustrated! :D
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she has been saying this for ages and i often wondered if it was actually going to happen.:o she will probably wear lots of wigs while it grows back knowing her.:D
  • littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she done it yet?
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather she retired for charity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    she has been saying this for ages and i often wondered if it was actually going to happen.:o she will probably wear lots of wigs while it grows back knowing her.:D
    Her management wouldn't allow her to for a while and she is supposedly making it "bigger than ever imagined." I have no idea what that means, but good on her. She said she will wear wigs when she has to for shoots and tv and stuff, but she wants to wear it bald for as long as she can. I wonder if she will change her mind if she sees she has a funny shaped head. I mean, she already has quite a large forehead.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really disappointed in her decision to do this......As she would get much more money if she was filmed having a Brazilian done. :D