Options

Last night's show really dragged

Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
last night's non-eviction show really dragged .

why did we have to keep going back to Emma , and then tedious interviews with clairefromsteps and louie spence for no fekking reason .

what would've been great to see was the HMs reaction after Leslie's decision , but of course by then there was only about 30 seconds left .

which boneheads are running this now ?

Comments

• Options
    AngelJeanAngelJean Posts: 4,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree. I don't care what Louis Spence and Claire from Steps think.

On BBBOTS the previous night they showed a really funny clip of George doing impressions of the others running for a bus. I would have liked to have seen that in full.

I am also sick to death of looking at Frenchy. I say looking because I have no idea what she is saying.

They are maybe giving Leslie a bit too much airtime but at least I understand what he is saying.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. I don't understand why they didn't just have a normal HLs show with a live bit at the end.
    The live interviews were boring. Emma looked like she didn't know what to do as if it was all thrown together at the last minute.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, they pretty had on useless guests to fill in time. Boring.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree there was too much of emma and not enough of what was going on inside the house,we probably only saw about 15 actual minuets worth of in the house,they have big brothers bit on the side for all the waffle there just no need for it.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    last night's non-eviction show really dragged .

why did we have to keep going back to Emma , and then tedious interviews with clairefromsteps and louie spence for no fekking reason .

what would've been great to see was the HMs reaction after Leslie's decision , but of course by then there was only about 30 seconds left .

which boneheads are running this now ?

It's a real shame. I would give anything for an hour of uninterrupted HM's every night. It seems so pointless to have all these diverse personalities in there and then only let us see a fraction - and a tiresome fraction at that - of the interaction.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    It's a real shame. I would give anything for an hour of uninterrupted HM's every night. It seems so pointless to have all these diverse personalities in there and then only let us see a fraction - and a tiresome fraction at that - of the interaction.

Crazy isnt it?, maybe perhaps have emma on for a couple of mins at beggining of show and end,there was no need for all that lastnight!