Options

Ok dum question for motorola e550

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok this might seem like a dum question, but i am trying to set up web settings on the motorola e550 can anyone tell me, have i got software missing, because i cannot find web access under settings. Am i looking in the wrong place.

thanks in advance

ray

I hit menu and goto settings and all i have is the following

personlise
connection
call divert
in car setup
initial set up
phone status
headset
car settings
network
security
java settings
shortcuts

Comments

• Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    I thought in the other two threads you started that you had worked out how to install the settings on your phone. You even copied the instructions from the O2 website and pasted them into your post. Did you find they didn't work?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    done one fone trying to do other phone the e 550, but there is no websittings on e550 that i can find.

Thats why i am asking owners of the e550 if i am doing something wrong, cause o2 instructions for the e550 are completly wrong. Which goes back to one of my other coments, 02 instructions , have nothing to do with model number and instructions are just generic.

And o2 instructions are not wrong,just the e550 is a bi--- of a phone. probably the worst model they ever came out with , in my mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So which is it? You've just said the instructions are wrong, then you say they aren't.
    What are you trying to do? Have you had the O2 Active settings sent to your phone and they are not working?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok i an trying to set up the e550, the other fone is working fine, trying to set them both up, cause the e550 has bluetooth, so handy for when i need hands free.

So it is the motorola e 550 i am having trouble with, there is just no internet set up on it like the v235 (which has a web access button).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I give up, I'm trying to help you, but instead of answering my questions you start going on about bluetooth and another phone.
    Good luck, i hope someone can decipher your posts and help you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont know what you finding so hard to understand, my very first post ,start of thread says what i am trying to do, which is set up internet on the e550, and trying to find web access button on e550.