Options

Pain in Side...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
Forum Member
Hi all,

For the past few days ive had this very slight pain in my left hand side. It on the left of my body about level with my stomach. it doesnt hurt but is getting irritating. Its like a slight twinge for only a few seconds, it doesnt hurt to touch or anything. Ive got an appointment today to see the doc about it but am wondering whether its worth it as my OH thinks im being a drama queen.

Comments

• Options
    Brown_eyesBrown_eyes Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Always worth going to the Docs. Last time I had a pain like that it was a water infection
  • Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    have you recently taken up running????
  • Options
    sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Wind?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no but was more active than usual over the weekend with the family in the garden! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My OH thinks its because ive been drinking too much fizzy pop! lol

but seriously i never drink fizzy but over the warm weekend that all we had.! she thinks it could be a water infection and that i should drink more water and see if that takes it off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Time for you to either book an appt at your docs or look at calling NHS direct for a telephone diagnosis
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    It's your body and nobody knows it like you do, if you have any doubts what so ever about how you're feeling then ALWAYS get it checked out by the Doctor.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    embod wrote: »
    .. as my OH thinks im being a drama queen.

Give him a fairly gentle poke in the nuts :D