Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
https://twitter.com/Ed_StarOnSunday/status/543891684187467777/photo/1

Well, look at the front page....

Is this true?

Comments

• walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Hmm. Pinch of salt needed with this one. It's not meant to be an announcement we're getting, just spoilers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Called it
  • Tanz01Tanz01 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    That has to be misleading to sell newspapers
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I'd be surprised if he was back on EE. Most likely he will be returning for the EE (iPlayer exclusive) retrospective thing they announced earlier this week. Up to now only names announced on that are current stars and surley if it is celebrating 30 years of storylines they need older, big name stars to appear too.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I want Grant to return, I cant ever imagine Grant forgiving Phil for marrying Sharon.
  • Tanz01Tanz01 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Well as long as they don't do the Grant is still in love with Sharon rubbish because which man in his situation would be . No one .
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    It will probably be something totally misleading like Ross Kemp has agreed to participate in the 30th Anniversary iPlayer series or something daft like that.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I dont want Grant back.

Heck- I don't even want Phil to be in it!!:D

These 2 belong strictly in the 1990's. You're never gonna re-create the golden era of these 2, any return would be a damp squib.

Frankly leave them as a happy memory, not a contemporary disappointment.:(

(why did they remove the f****g rolly-eyes smiley?? I really want that sometimes!)>:(
  • KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @SuseHill: #EastEnders bosses have approached Albert Square legend Ross Kemp to return as Grant Mitchell for the 30th anniversary. Please say YES Ross!
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    @SuseHill: #EastEnders bosses have approached Albert Square legend Ross Kemp to return as Grant Mitchell for the 30th anniversary. Please say YES Ross!
    So he's only been approached misleading headline from the Daily Star then.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want grant back either. one episode with Peggy is do able. If it was a return the star would have it as proper front page and shouting exclusive. seems like it will just be the gossip of him being asked but with no confirmation
    Forum Member
    KBambi wrote: »

Doesn't mean he will return though, would be surprised if he did but you never know. If he did return i would love to see there being a feud between Phil and Grant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope he doesn't return, bad enough babs is returning.
  • Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope he doesn't return, bad enough babs is returning.

I hope he does
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    It will probably be something totally misleading like Ross Kemp has agreed to participate in the 30th Anniversary iPlayer series or something daft like that.

That would still be good though.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope he does :)
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    That would still be good though.

I agree would still be good, it would be ace seeing Ross Kemp looking at and commenting on his best bits as Grant:D
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We can only hope
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I hope he does return too :D
  • Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susan Hill Tweeted that EE bosses approached Ross Kemp to come back for 30th anniversary.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree would still be good, it would be ace seeing Ross Kemp looking at and commenting on his best bits as Grant:D

Iv never seen his hardmen programme but does he have a personality? sense of humour? i always thought he came across without either
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he will return but just for one episode
  • EbealeEbeale Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grant,Phil, Peggy and Sharon reunited.. unmissable
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/grant-mitchell-back-in-eastenders.php#results

I've got a proper link, not indicating whether he's actually back but apparently DTC is coaxing him with kisses and Sharon's underpants. It would be good to see him back.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's Phil and Ian I'm most interested in seeing. Imagine Adam and Steve sitting next to each other, reminiscing over old clips of all the times Phil shoved Ian's head in the toilet! :D