2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BitOfALad wrote: »
    Sadly, you're quite right.

I had to do a bit of supermarket shopping this afternoon. I could feel my blood pressure getting higher and higher as each trolley and basket bumped into me.

I really get annoyed when I'm standing in a queue and the person behind me is so close that I can literally feel them breathing down my neck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,815
    Forum Member
    I hate clothes shopping. I just end up running into a shop, finding some things that fit and don't look like I would wear them for bed, pay for it, and run out again.

I've managed to not buy any new clothes for a while now though, maybe a couple of years! :eek: Going to have to go soon though...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gunneruk wrote: »
    I really get annoyed when I'm standing in a queue and the person behind me is so close that I can literally feel them breathing down my neck.

Yes, me too. It's worse when they cough and splutter behind you. *shudder*

I feel compelled to say 'cheers for the germs on the back of my head".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind shopping for small clothing items but i cant be bothered when it comes to trousers etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shop for new clothes every Summer, Autumn and Winter. Terrible obsession, but I've been doing it ever since university. I admit though it does make you feel good and fresh when you're wearing something that's all 'now'.

But so far, for the second year in a row, I've resisted the urge to buy an expensive new winter coat. The last one I brought was just too nice and expensive. :o
  • Options
    joe2-snjjoe2-snj Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love clothes shopping. mixture of online, designer and high street. I hadnt bought anything thing new for nearly 2 years so I have catching up to do!
  • Options
    nogoodbyesnogoodbyes Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only like shopping for new clothes for myself.
  • Options
    diablodiablo Posts: 8,300
    Forum Member
    Jamie92 wrote: »
    I dont mind shopping for small clothing items but i cant be bothered when it comes to trousers etc.

I find it useful to have trousers. Prevents me being arrested. ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like shopping for clothes but only if I'm on my own. I've been with other people before and the disapproving looks and the tutting is slightly annoying..

My sister also has an obsession with getting me into pink..which would so not suit me because of my skin tone, I try to explain this but she never listens!

I do have a shirt with SOME pink in it now though:o

Jason