Options

Whats simons problem with danni?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
When Danni was speaking about Matt he was impersenating her so sarcasticly and such a awful snidee face.

Dann't been spot on with EVERYONE tonight.

Comments

• Options
    silkdragonsilkdragon Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Danni was speaking about Matt he was impersenating her so sarcasticly and such a awful snidee face.

Dann't been spot on with EVERYONE tonight.

Yes I saw that as well, perhaps he is jealous of her. lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed Simon doing that too. Probably cos he sees Matt as a threat but the way him and Cheryl are with Dannii every week is shocking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I saw that as well :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He either hates the fact that she makes his new pet look bad, or it's all amateur dramatics for the soap-opera aspect of the show.
  • Options
    Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There seems to be a real divide this year, Danni & Louis, Cheryl & Simon. Simon has been off with Danni each week for some reason.
  • Options
    tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    I think simons being far too obvious this year. I can't see Danii being a judge next year. Shame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's jealous of her because he knows she is better at the critiquing than he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    We love Dannii and simon has ganged up on her and Cheryl has joined in. (Hoping for the "favourite Judge" name)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    jacqui.b wrote: »
    I the way him and Cheryl are with Dannii every week is shocking.

i agree
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I thought he was just having a bit of fun and at least he acknowledged she was there lol!
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope it is all panto and put on for the camera's, because it's quite unpleasant to watch.
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Dannii is the only one who gives critique. Her comments have substance!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope ethan pukes all over him
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    This comes up every single week... I'm pretty sure it was just as bad last year?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    She has an opinion as well and I think hers are on the whole constructive!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvtimes wrote: »
    I think simons being far too obvious this year. I can't see Danii being a judge next year. Shame.

i think he will be shocked at the backlash from the public if he gets rid, as in his deluded head he thinks us the public are only interested in him and his pathetic talentless airhead side kick, wrong Cowell Dannii is the judge a lot of people like!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Mumto2Mumto2 Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I have to say I'm desperate for Danni to just turn around to Simon, live on air, and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine! She's got more class than either him or his muppet and really doesn't need that kind of shite.
  • Options
    cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon's problem is he knows Dannii is the most popular judge.

Dannii is fair, she doesn't sit there and say 'you know i love you' 'you know i think you are fabulous' she says it like it is.

I also think she is the mentor who works the most for her acts the arrangements on her acts songs this year have been so different from the original versions. Sure some work better than others but if it wasn't for Dannii i don't think i would be watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    I'm getting sick of the way he's with her, when he takes a pop at Louis and Cheryl he does it in a kind of funny way BUT with Dannii is almost like a bully who is dumb who can't get the better of her.
  • Options
    tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    Mumto2 wrote: »
    I have to say I'm desperate for Danni to just turn around to Simon, live on air, and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine! She's got more class than either him or his muppet and really doesn't need that kind of shite.

That would be amazing tv! That would dent his ego.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cloudy wrote: »
    Simon's problem is he knows Dannii is the most popular judge.

Dannii is fair, she doesn't sit there and say 'you know i love you' 'you know i think you are fabulous' she says it like it is.

I also think she is the mentor who works the most for her acts the arrangements on her acts songs this year have been so different from the original versions. Sure some work better than others but if it wasn't for Dannii i don't think i would be watching.

Lol, maybe on these forums. Otherwise, no.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    i think he will be shocked at the backlash from the public if he gets rid, as in his deluded head he thinks us the public are only interested in him and his pathetic talentless airhead side kick, wrong Cowell Dannii is the judge a lot of people like!!:rolleyes:

i agree
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    I'm getting sick of the way he's with her, when he takes a pop at Louis and Cheryl he does it in a kind of funny way BUT with Dannii is almost like a bully who is dumb who can't get the better of her.

It's also the way Dannii takes it though. Because Louis and Cheryl take it in jehst and give it back to him, whereas Dannii is quite defensive. Although, I think SImon's a total prat anyway and like Dannii but, I do think if she took it differently, they'd get on a lot better.
  • Options
    geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Lol, maybe on these forums. Otherwise, no.

oh yeah don't say no like it's a fact....IMO she is..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geekays wrote: »
    oh yeah don't say no like it's a fact....IMO she is..

Maybe she's your favourite judge, you are of course entitled to your opinion. But the most popular judge outside of these forums isn't based on your opinion..