darth jackson, dj talent & james 'after eights mints' boyd all applied for bgt 2011

mogul122mogul122 Posts: 164
Forum Member
but sadly they all failed to get pass the producers auditions stage.

Comments

• ThisGenerationThisGeneration Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness for that. :D

It really annoyed me in past years when people like those three were put through to see the judges ahead of far better acts. Maybe after last year's very poor standard (and that's putting it mildly) it looks like the producers have finally been told that there's only enough joke acts that the viewers, judges and audience will take. :mad:

It's ridiculous that Darth Jackson (who auditioned as Bat Jackson last year) and DJ (no) Talent are allowed to audition again when they've already been in the live semi-finals. :eek:

Having said all that I probably won't be watching BGT this year anyway, but from reading some of audition threads on here it looks like a far better standard of talent this year. :)
  • mogul122mogul122 Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    ok but don't you think 2009, the year when all these acts first appeared was bgt's best year by far,not only because of susan boyle but because of the rich variety and entertainment value that all these acts brought to the bgt tv programme?
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiots, they need to move on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Thank god for that!
    Forum Member
    don't worry bgt fans-thankfully there's still a chance they might get on the show as i think that they have sent in auditions via youtube because as you may know simon was unhappy about the standard of acts being put through by the judges.So if we're lucky they might still get onto the show
    and entertain us with their unique talents!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    weather you love him or hate him! darth jackson or bat jackson is very entertaining!

The night he apeared on BGT as darth jackson me and my girlfriend loved him! he realy made our night and we become instant fans! I think people take this BGT thing far to seriously!! darth jackson is'nt one of those people who tells a sob sob story or somebody who shouts "oh I realy want this" about 500 times! he just gets in character and does his thing!

piers & amanda like him anyway and who cares if cowl dont!

So darth/bat jackson keep doing what your doing buddy!! a lot of people might not like you but theres hell of a lot that do! you bring a smile to a lot of people faces! keep up the good work my friend!

Rob

P.S

I am also a batman ;)
    Forum Member
    Robatello wrote: »
    weather you love him or hate him! darth jackson or bat jackson is very entertaining!

The night he apeared on BGT as darth jackson me and my girlfriend loved him! he realy made our night and we become instant fans! I think people take this BGT thing far to seriously!! darth jackson is'nt one of those people who tells a sob sob story or somebody who shouts "oh I realy want this" about 500 times! he just gets in character and does his thing!

piers & amanda like him anyway and who cares if cowl dont!

So darth/bat jackson keep doing what your doing buddy!! a lot of people might not like you but theres hell of a lot that do! you bring a smile to a lot of people faces! keep up the good work my friend!

Rob

P.S

I am also a batman ;)

WELL SAID!!

but what about james 'world record breaker' boyd amd the talented dj talent?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    mogul122 wrote: »
    WELL SAID!!

but what about james 'world record breaker' boyd amd the talented dj talent?

oh I love em! they are both entertaining! they both love what they are doing and they too do there thing! I wish them all the luck in the world!

But darth/bat/ jackson is my fav :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not surprised. They were completely crap the last time they were on. How on earth is eating After Eight Mints supposed to be a talent, I wonder?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha thank god Darth Jackson was the worst act ive seen on BGT! :cool:
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member
    Haha thank god Darth Jackson was the worst act ive seen on BGT! :cool:
    Certainly one of the worst acts to get on the live shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good, they are absolute idiots and need to move on with their lives.