The Blacklist starring James Spader (UK Pace) on Sky Living

Comments

• jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Depends on artistic license. I've seen characters meerly dislocate their thumb to get out of handcuffs before.

Chopping your hand off is manly. Merely dislocating a thumb is for girls. Homicidal maniacs have a reputation to uphold you know.
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 2 premiers on Sky Living on Friday 3rd October according to Geektown, so about a week after the US premier.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,580
    Forum Member
    Oh great! More missed weeks and another huge (up to 3-month) gap in the middle of it then :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh great! More missed weeks and another huge (up to 3-month) gap in the middle of it then :mad:

I think I read somewhere that NBC will be taking a very long mid-season break this year, so Sky should be able to broadcast it in two parts too, with no other ‘breaks’ between episodes.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Season 2 starts on Friday 3rd October at 9pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I already said that 3 posts above you! And we’ve been discussing its premier and airdates in the following posts!

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to this returning. Sky seem to be advertising the programme quite heavily too, I’ve seen adverts in a few high profile ITV programmes like The X Factor. It was getting a lot of promotion in the US too when I was there over the summer.
  • Chas1989Chas1989 Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for Season 2. It was probably the best show I got into last autumn so hope Season 2 keeps up the good work.
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got into this, this past week, been binge watching all week

Wow, it's such a good show. I want Liz to be Red's daughter but I don't think she is. I think whatever the outcome when we find out the connection between Liz & Red there's going to be a ton of people complaining. Not a fan of Tom, I just find the actor who plays him a bit meh... :blush:

We now know that Red saved Liz from the fire which leaves so many questions to be answered in Season 2. I do think they will drag out out though, only revealing little bits here and there to keep us guessing.

Really looking forward to Season 2. James Spader is awesome:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's Monday for the yanks:cry: I'm jealous, I want to watch all of Season 2 right now:(
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    They've been plugging the first series a lot recently. I'm guessing that might be to get people into it before the second season.

I watched the first two last night just as a bit of a catch up. I want to watch the Stewmaker episode again.

The full first season is available On Demand.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Started seeing the trailers for S2 now.

Skipped a couple but now got half way through season1 in the past few nights.
  • Laura1981Laura1981 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Starts tonight. Anyone else really looking forward to this?
  • Sarah_1971Sarah_1971 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am. I really enjoyed the first series. I've got to TiVo it though as I have an early start at work tomorrow.
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saw it off ondemand on SKY, fantastic it's back as it's superb
    no surprises it doesn't disapoint
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,580
    Forum Member
    Yep. Back with a bang; literally :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got any ideas of who it is spying on Liz, Tom or too obvious?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good S2 first episode. Mary Louise Parker is a great edition to the cast. I hope her character turns out to be more interesting than just Reddingtons ex wife.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back with an absolute bang. Fantastic opener. Looks like none of that quality has gone away.

Absolutely love this show, it has been missed dearly.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    An Ex Wive - Mossard - Child Rebels and a crazy Twin...a nice, gentle start to the new series.;-)

Oh yeah...a polaroid camera too. :o
  • SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    So glad to have this show back.

What an opening episode it has began with a bang.................love it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Making me just as happy is Boston Legal is being shown every night on Universal Channel.

My fix of Spader awesomeness knows no bounds.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    f_196 wrote: »
    Making me just as happy is Boston Legal is being shown every night on Universal Channel.

My fix of Spader awesomeness knows no bounds.

I was reading about Spader at weekend. He's got a sight problem that can't be cured and can't be treated with contacts. If he's not wearing some form of specs (I've noticed he sports some very weak sunnies sometimes) he literally cannot see the actor in front of him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I was reading about Spader at weekend. He's got a sight problem that can't be cured and can't be treated with contacts. If he's not wearing some form of specs (I've noticed he sports some very weak sunnies sometimes) he literally cannot see the actor in front of him.

Yeah, I'd heard that story before.

Which is interesting because I don't recall him ever wearing glasses in BL.

Though he's apparently got a photographic memory, which explains his ability to do fantastic 5 minute monologues in BL. And generally why he's such a brilliant actor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An excellent season two premier episode. Lots of new storylines put in motion for hopefully another great season.

Plus Lizzy (Megan Boone) in her bra and knickers. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The FBI are portrayed as really stupid in this show. How do they keep allowing people into their interrogations without checking them out first. Plus, they just allowed the Mossad agent who is secretly working for Red into their organisation without checking her credentials first.