Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    No Barts dad,Victor, left Bart with his step mother when he was younger.

I think Bart has some contact with him because he was asking Myra if his dad was going to visit after being stabbed. I reckon Victor could turn up some time in the future.

Yeah, this. :) Didn't Bart mention his dad working in Scotland? I think that was the main reason they don't have contact.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Was it implied Silas killed his wife? Perhaps someone else murdered her and it was a catalyst for him becoming a killer?
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Was it implied Silas killed his wife? Perhaps someone else murdered her and it was a catalyst for him becoming a killer?

It's been left open - but I'm definitely thinking he did. Maybe she had an affair or something, and he killed her to punish her and then got a taste for it? Gives me the creeps. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been left open - but I'm definitely thinking he did. Maybe she had an affair or something, and he killed her to punish her and then got a taste for it? Gives me the creeps. :eek:

Which then caused him to go all weird about women and that.
    I've had to buy creep from itunes because the c4 episode had it played again in the pub and its been stuck in my head (:
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Which then caused him to go all weird about women and that.
    I've had to buy creep from itunes because the c4 episode had it played again in the pub and its been stuck in my head (:

I thought that was a great touch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Kathleen and her scheming. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How great is the casting of Mitzeee&her mother?!
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Missed the first ten minutes of E4 what's happened?
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    A bit of a delayed comment I know, but has Riley been aged up? Noway would Mercedes go out with a 17 year old, and he looks/acts too mature to be that age in the first place!
  • wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    A bit of a delayed comment I know, but has Riley been aged up? Noway would Mercedes go out with a 17 year old, and he looks/acts too mature to be that age in the first place!

i would say so, but when they talked about Heidi's mum being murdered they said they only told Jem because she was older, and she was only 21 ish so they can't have aged him by much if they have. The actor looks about 30 though :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha Myra "no, I've had electrocution lessons" :D

I take it Trev isn't related to Carl or Heidi then?
    Forum Member
    wondertash wrote: »
    i would say so, but when they talked about Heidi's mum being murdered they said they only told Jem because she was older, and she was only 21 ish so they can't have aged him by much if they have. The actor looks about 30 though :eek:

Well she only said Jem was old enough to ask 'The right questions'
  • wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she only said Jem was old enough to ask 'The right questions'

yeah but they would still have to have riley considerably younger than jem, because jem isn't heidi's child, so they would have to factor in the time between jem's mum dying and carl meeting heidi and having riley, which means they can't have aged him by much IF they have, 19 / 20 tops.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know who does the version of Fairytale of New York that was playing at the beginning of either the Channel 4 or E4's first look episode ('m watching both tonight)?
  • JJAMUFCJJAMUFC Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Does anyone know who does the version of Fairytale of New York that was playing at the beginning of either the Channel 4 or E4's first look episode ('m watching both tonight)?

dustin kensrue
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who were they? :eek:
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Ooh surprising scene
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet it's Warren, trying to gain everyone's trust.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    So good things like that are being kept unspoiled!
    Forum Member
    gmc93 wrote: »
    Who were they? :eek:

Was that in any of the spoilers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that in any of the spoilers?

It was in the E4 video spoilers as far as I know. :D
    Forum Member
    JJAMUFC wrote: »
    dustin kensrue
    Thanks. I'm going to look for it on youtube now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    You also got to remember what Jacqui pointed out Bart is like a second chance (or is it third?) to Myra to have a 'normal' son who'll get a nice wife 2.4 children house good job etc....

Because not only are Bart and John Paul the only male McQueens they're also the only sane one's. :D
    You made me laughed out loud!

I think it was realistic as said by mojo5000. I remember her breaking down after a chat with John Paul, when she find out he's Gay. She then said something like, "At least, his got his health"!
    Myra can be very ignorant about things, but she loves her children, and will do anything for them - So I think, she just put aside any prejudices she might've had about the whole John Paul being Gay thing, to be supportive of her son.....But don't think she ever got over it. (Mind, not that there's anything to get over)
    Forum Member
    I had a feeling the robbers were something to do with Warren
  • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    He's never been 17 on screen - he was at least 18 in his first scene where his parents were quite happy for him to drink in the bar whilst reprimanding Seth for jeopardising their licence.

How old is Mercy supposed to be anyway. She may be looking towards late-30s lately, but pretty sure she'd only be around 23-24. I think she's younger than Carmel and Tina IIRC, so older than John Paul, who would be around 21 now I think.
    garyessex wrote: »
    Ooh surprising scene
    Loved it - indeed thanks to them concentrating on the Jasmine stuff tonight's episode was pretty much spoiler free. Loved the stuff with the McQueens and Mitzees mum (who I assume is also Trevor's sister?)
This discussion has been closed.