Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found Walls Sausage Balls in Morrisons, very tasty fried with lots of onions. The Chawners should try them, they're another way to eat sausage. After all that's all there really is to eat isn't it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :cry::o Oops, my bad. I meant to say I fried them along with the onions.

Onions? How hoity toity! I fry my sausages with more sausages!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've made myself feel quite I'll now :(

Philth put up a fb message last week, I can only read as I'm subscribed and not a friend (sad face), and it was asking the NZs about radio stations and papers they can visit to do 'charity' work, meets and sign 'atergraphs' made me lol!
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Phil's atergraph. :( Is he serious? Does he really think the NZ people will want to meet and greet the Chawners? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »

Philth put up a fb message last week, I can only read as I'm subscribed and not a friend (sad face), and it was asking the NZs about radio stations and papers they can visit to do 'charity' work, meets and sign 'atergraphs' made me lol!

ROTFL. :D The day that Philth visits NZ is the day I run the 4 minute mile.

:( You've made me feel so bad about not being a good member of the C of C that I have left the rump steak I was going to have tonight ( I was going to eat it on my birthday but was taken out for a lovely meal instead :) ) and am making a sausage casserole in it's place.

:confused: I dont suppose I'm allowed mashed potatoes instead of chips am I? I dont want my C of C membership endangered. :eek:
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »

Dear God he's turned into Walter Mitty! :eek::D

I wonder what else he imagines he's going to do? Become a fighter pilot? Beat Usain Bolt in the 200m final? Win an Oscar? Become a jug on the X factor? Discover he sings like Pavarotti and everyone will love him? Become a national hero when he saves fluffy little kittens from drowning? The list is endless!

Anyway, in celebration of Phil and co's forthcoming trip to NZ (even though it's only in Phil's head) I have just had a FRIED sausage sarnie with lashings of tomato sauce! I am now a true, bone fide CofCer! :D Unfortunately it wasn't the smartprice version but an at least 80% meat version :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Too bad I can't join in with the sausage bingeing (don't eat meat) but I did have four cupcakes today with buttercream icing. Does it count if I made them myself and was testing them for flavour variations? Two had cinnamon, isn't that one of my five a day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cinnamon is a bit like pepperika isn't it? That counts ;)
  • Options
    AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Herbs and spices count as one of your 5 a day, if ketchup and jam do, they must do.

I see Philth is still spinning his "my wife has cancer" line. I really wish one of the nurses at Blackburn Royal Infirmary would breach patient confidentiality and reprimand him publically for telling such horrific, sympathy-seeking lies.

Nearly everyone has been touched by cancer at some point, whether it's a family member or a friend, and to pretend someone has it for attention, is more than simple case of factitious disorder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Herbs and spices count as one of your 5 a day, if ketchup and jam do, they must do.

I see Philth is still spinning his "my wife has cancer" line. I really wish one of the nurses at Blackburn Royal Infirmary would breach patient confidentiality and reprimand him publically for telling such horrific, sympathy-seeking lies.

Nearly everyone has been touched by cancer at some point, whether it's a family member or a friend, and to pretend someone has it for attention, is more than simple case of factitious disorder.

Just like Papa Repulsive himself,his FB outpourings are offensive, vile, obnoxious, and an insult to all those battling this awful disease for real and are completely out of order.

Sheesh I get so wound up by him. Why? He's not worth the space or the oxygen :mad:
  • Options
    AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this image link will work, but has anybody seen the fan drawings of the Chawners one of Phil's 'friends' on facebook has done?

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.320.320/p403x403/375706_272280932885475_1867933063_n.jpg

He's either really bad at drawing or taking the piss. Emma on the left is the most recognisable. Audrey looks like a fat Barney Rubble in a dress and Sam (at least I think it's Sam, the one on the far right anyway) looks like Justin Lee Collins to me. As to Phil, the one person he doesn't look like is Phil Chawner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    They haven't got the proportions right!

I think our thread is 2 years old very soon! :):)
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »

Phil *is* looking rather tall and slender in that drawing! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sam has a beard!
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and they all look cross eyed! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw those drawings - the artist has to be taking the mickey, or else he has a visual distortion which makes fat people appear thin.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone has the Father Ted book, look at the section on how to draw. It could be by the same artist! :D
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.facebook.com/questions/400846876630741/?qa_ref=qd

Come on peeps...we need to get Emma to the top where she rightly deserves to be :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only 10 days until X Factor starts again, and for those of us on Facebook, we have the opportunity to vote for our favourite contestant. Emma Chawner is currently beating arch rival Stacey Solomon!!:D:):D

vote for your favourite XF contestant - I voted for Emma Chawner :)http://www.facebook.com/questions/400846876630741/?qa_ref=qd
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a girl who could be Emma's identical twin, when I was in town today. Thankfully the Chawner's haven't moved to Luton though lol!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »

:) Well remembered Simi.

it will be 2 on August 17th.

Oh calebolly, calebolly
    Wherfore art thou calebolly.

:confused: Surely he'd be proud his thread has lasted so long?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Calien01 wrote: »
    I saw a girl who could be Emma's identical twin, when I was in town today. Thankfully the Chawner's haven't moved to Luton though lol!:D
    You sure it wasn't her? After all Phil has been posting about doing a tour to meet and greet all their fans and sign 'atergraphs'.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :) Well remembered Simi.

it will be 2 on August 17th.

Oh calebolly, calebolly
    Wherfore art thou calebolly.

:confused: Surely he'd be proud his thread has lasted so long?
    You sure it wasn't her? After all Phil has been posting about doing a tour to meet and greet all their fans and sign 'atergraphs'.

Wow, who thought the thread would be kept going for so long!! Curiosity got the better of me one day and I've never looked back :D

I sent Phil a message on FB about autographs and the barsteward never replied to me :mad: He's just lost a fan :mad: :cry::p
  • Options
    StylesStyles Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil is still sending me junk mail on twitter, the last one was how he had lost 10lbs in a week by doing nothing on an amazing diet, o the irony.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Phil serious about doing a tour and signing autographs? Just how deluded can one man be? :eek: