Options

Supernatural Season 12 US Starts October

Comments

• Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye Bye Vincent! Wonder who the next Lucifier meat suit will be?

Loved the quip about Swift and Drake:D

Dean playing scramble with Mary:)
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »

Loved the quip about Swift and Drake:D

Dean playing scramble with Mary:)

I'm starting to wonder if it's not going to be Sam again, or maybe even Mary:o:D

Tbh I found the first half of the episode a bit dull.
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    I'm glad. I didn't think he did the character of Lucifer justice.
    I'm starting to wonder if it's not going to be Sam again, or maybe even Mary.
    I doubt it'll be Sam, that ship has sailed, though it could end up being Mary; would give the character a reason for existing. :p

I would however prefer another actor entirely.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really finding this season quite boring. I know for the last few episodes, I've found myself putting the episode on and then just doing something else completely with it on in the background. I hope it picks up soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So mid season break, not sure if its coming back in January?

Lucifer back in the cage. Mr.Stretch(sp) has cool toys to destroy demons etc. Wonder how the boys will feel when they find out he is following behind and killing their rescues?

So the anti christ is coming.:cool: We never figured them in who should be the next big bad. Born as baby but as its Supernatural should be an adult in a few episodes.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they didn't go down the route of Lucifer going into Mary. Hope he's really gone for a few episodes now, because we've been here before. I'm still enjoying the series, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr. Ketch!!! DOH!!!!

Its moving to a new time 8pm it seems, and back 29th January.

So Sam and Dean in Quantanmeno (sp) Bay!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So mid season break, not sure if its coming back in January?

Lucifer back in the cage. Mr.Stretch(sp) has cool toys to destroy demons etc. Wonder how the boys will feel when they find out he is following behind and killing their rescues?

So the anti christ is coming.:cool: We never figured them in who should be the next big bad. Born as baby but as its Supernatural should be an adult in a few episodes.

26th Jan.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Since The British Men of Letters want american hunters to work with them, Gordon would've been very useful to them.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Sam and Dean want to get caught, couldn't they have done a runner as well or get Cass to wipe the agents minds or just teleport everyone away. I wonder if the baby is born will it be like Amara.2.
  • Options
    servelanservelan Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    Easy target in the current situation to have Lucifer in The President. But I smiled anyway :)
    I seem to remember that the AntiChrist appeared a few series ago? as a child? Who ended up in Australia?
    Must google what a nephalim is, apart from a goth band.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the baby is born will it be like Amara.2.

in other words, they're re-hashing the plot from last season .. already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is he? I got that these funky new devices force the possessing entity out of said host (for good), but I didn't know they were capable of sending him back to the cage. If a Demon is expelled, it's sent back to Hell, if an Angel is expelled, surely they'd be sent back to Heaven?
    Did Sam and Dean want to get caught, couldn't they have done a runner as well or get Cass to wipe the agents minds or just teleport everyone away. I wonder if the baby is born will it be like Amara 2
    I wouldn't think so. Amara wanted too, and was capable of destruction merely to seek her brothers attention. This baby will be the spawn of an Archangel. I don't think the fact that it's Lucifer's child will make much of a difference (because initially, Lucifer was our typical Archangel, much alike Michael, Gabriel, Raphael etc). It's unlikely she'll be born evil, though no doubt Lucifer intended to use him/her for something.
    servelan wrote: »
    I seem to remember that the AntiChrist appeared a few series ago? as a child? Who ended up in Australia?
    If my memory serves, that child was the offspring of an Angel and a Demon?! Even if it wasn't, and it was (either) an Angel or a Demon, this new one has Archangel blood.

I'm pretty sure we had a previous episode at some point where the spawn of an Angel/Human was killed; something to do with unlocking seals to Heaven? Was related to Metatron, so this wouldn't be the first we've ever seen. Unfortunately for this one, she wasn't powerful enough, and (I think) Castiel killed her?
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Is he? I got that these funky new devices force the possessing entity out of said host (for good), but I didn't know they were capable of sending him back to the cage. If a Demon is expelled, it's sent back to Hell, if an Angel is expelled, surely they'd be sent back to Heaven?

The device had nothing to do with putting him back in the cage, it was Rowena who did that which was the reason she was brought in on the operation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those that want to know, E4 will start showing this season Jan 4th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those that want to know, E4 will start showing this season Jan 4th.

Oh!!! Thank you.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    The device had nothing to do with putting him back in the cage, it was Rowena who did that which was the reason she was brought in on the operation.
    I honestly completely forgot about her.
  • Options
    111roy111111roy111 Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Now dean and sam are in a black site, how they going to get out of this one, may be uk men of letters could help.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    I honestly completely forgot about her.

Heres to evil skanks.

Can anyone remember what she said i think last season, it was crude possibly using the C word. I remember thinking its such a Scottish thing to say i was surprised it made it onto a US show.
  • Options
    F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda odd that we reach the mid season finale and haven't really had any sign of a big bad this season yet. It's basically been hide and seek with Lucifer, who never really posed a threat and just came across as having a bit of mischief in a different body each episode. MOL haven't really posed a threat since the opening episodes and seem to be helping Sam/Dean now. Feels like we're still waiting for this season to truely kick on and decide what's going on. I guess this is what happens when you work your way up to God and his Sister as the protag/antagonist of the series. Really the only thing left is for Death to return and exact revenge on Dean and Sam in terms of Supernatural enemies to fight. Not much bigger than God really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    F1etch wrote: »
    Kinda odd that we reach the mid season finale and haven't really had any sign of a big bad this season yet. It's basically been hide and seek with Lucifer, who never really posed a threat and just came across as having a bit of mischief in a different body each episode. MOL haven't really posed a threat since the opening episodes and seem to be helping Sam/Dean now. Feels like we're still waiting for this season to truely kick on and decide what's going on. I guess this is what happens when you work your way up to God and his Sister as the protag/antagonist of the series. Really the only thing left is for Death to return and exact revenge on Dean and Sam in terms of Supernatural enemies to fight. Not much bigger than God really.
    I figured they were trying something different this season? The British MoL aren't evil as such, they're just ... extremists? Lucifer isn't evil too, he just has daddy issues and wants some attention.

I don't think we'll see Death again, not that Death anyway. It was never quite explained what happens when the Grim Reaper himself is killed; he was quite adamant that he'd one day reap God, but well, we all know how that turned out (Dean took the Reaper out first).

I had hoped (following his reunification with God) that Lucifer would come more into play as an antihero (of sorts) rather than a Villain this season, and I've been wanting to see Michael (in a new vessel) back too, but they haven't managed to do either of that.

You are right however in that no main bad has shown up. I'm not sure one will, not really, which will be interesting going forward. I guess the writers did shoot themselves in the foot a little (with Amara) but the show is still going strong, so they're doing something right...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt Michael will ever appear. We just get he is a dripping idiot in the cage. God/Chuck just kept saying it was too complicated to create more arch angels. So even remaking him a new is out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bump It's started agin and back on form. I recommend Regarding Dean
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Richard Speight directed the latest one and you can see his comedy touch in this.
    Also 2 excellent plot twists at the end.
    Good one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved this episode.

Very sort of Tarantino :D The back and forth time line.

So the colt is back:D Now there is something we didn't expect.

So who is Lucifer??? I was listening to the voice and trying to think did I know it? Actually I thought at one point it was
    Daddy Winchester:eek::eek::eek: