Audition Process.

K2kK2k Posts: 200
Forum Member
Has anyone posted on here about the audition process? I have a friend who I saw for the first time in 6 years and he told me he's got through to the final auditions 3 times. Some of the stuff he told me was quite interesting.

Comments

• JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    K2k wrote: »
    Has anyone posted on here about the audition process? I have a friend who I saw for the first time in 6 years and he told me he's got through to the final auditions 3 times. Some of the stuff he told me was quite interesting.

what did he say? also for people since there's no word about the show being pushed back to autumn what are the chances of a summer return this year like May-July
  • jonnyboy1999jonnyboy1999 Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for the apprentice to start again.

For me, probably the only reality tv show worth watching (apart from I'm A Celebrity maybe (only due to ant and dec though))
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I too look forward to The Apprentice every year because I love seeing the shots of London, how people interact with each other, how they fare at challenges they're not expecting.

I just wish they wouldn't SOLELY admit fame hungry reality TV star wannabes all under age of 35. Throw in 1 or 2 if you have to, but the very nature of the show means it will always be good viewing even if the contestants are legitimate business people who aren't necessarily sexy or loud and annoying. Know what I mean? Last season it looked as though they focused more on getting "characters" and/or "eye-candy" than good contestants that might stand a chance. Like I said, they're not all going to be boring these proper business people types. And even if they seem that way at first, the challenges will always bring out the best/worst/surprising in people so just go back to that!