Options

PS Plus

Comments

• Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveOooo wrote: »
    Anyone know if the ps3 still retains 10% off HDD space for ram / caching?

yh it does :(
  • Options
    steven123steven123 Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decided to take up the excellent music unlimited premium 1 year £11.99 offer and have run into a bit of trouble, put it into basket, went to checkout and selected to complete checkout but loading sign stayed on for about 3-4 minutes (have had poor performance ever since the new store launched, used to be lightening quick before) and then it said an error had occurred and returned me to the checkout screen. Thing is I am pretty sure it went through as I got an email confirmation but I couldn't download the necessary software as it dumped me back on the checkout screen so I would have had to go through checkout again.

Is there anyway I can get the software separately but if so how do I log in? (never used music unlimited before) and what is my log in? is it linked to my SEN account or separate?

Lastly does anyone know if the current offer is stackable i.e. could I buy a second year at £11.99 too?
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody hate the new PSN store. Soooo slow and clunky :(

I had EXACTLY the same thing happen when I tried to download the Limbo trial unlock. I still havent been able to do si because 'an error has occured'
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Poll needs to be done again to see how opinions have changed, 60/40 split in favour possibly
  • Options
    dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sony really need to be told about this, everytime i go into the store it must take about 40 secs before i even see graphics, Its slow and Chunky what person or persons designed this store because it is a joke. Bring back the Old store is it so hard for Sony to admit they were wrong in designing a new store when the other one was fine. Why did they not set up a forum before they designed the new store to get our thoughts and feedback this is common sense. Simply dont buy anything from store until either it runs and operates in a proper way your just wasting your money.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seen the ending to Limbo on YouTube, its gotta to be the worst ending to a video game since the 8bit days. Of course its not about the ending, if everything else before that is fun then who gives a monkeys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a Ps3 for my 8 Y.O son and was wondering if it would be worth subscribing to Psn+ for him. We have some games for the console, mainly the Uncharted series and God of War games along with Everybody's Golf World Tour and a few Lego games.

I know you get free games with Psn+ but would like to know if it's worth the initial outlay and if you get different games each month or whatever. Thanks :)

*forgot to ask about this*. He would like his own Psn account but will he be able to play the games that I purchase from the store (i'm the main account holder) or will he need to play them using my Psn I.D ?.
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    *forgot to ask about this*. He would like his own Psn account but will he be able to play the games that I purchase from the store (i'm the main account holder) or will he need to play them using my Psn I.D ?.

As long as you leave your account on the PS3 as a different user, he can play any games installed, that's how multi-region stuff works to, most of us just use the US account to download the content, install it and then switch back to our UK one and play the games there.
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Mortal Kombat is free from tomorrow!

If I buy the Freddy DLC Character from the store, can I use it with this? Can I play as Freddy online and in story mode?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I see Mortal Kombat is free from tomorrow!

If I buy the Freddy DLC Character from the store, can I use it with this? Can I play as Freddy online and in story mode?

I think you're going to be let down, it's the Vita version, which already has those characters unlocked anyway. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    psn+ users can get unfinished swan + journey for £8.99.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    psn+ users can get unfinished swan + journey for £8.99.

:( Wish they hadnt bundled Journey in with Unfinished Swan as I wanted to pick that up in the sale but I already own Journey :(
  • Options
    samtmansamtman Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    :( Wish they hadnt bundled Journey in with Unfinished Swan as I wanted to pick that up in the sale but I already own Journey :(

Same here.
  • Options
    KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish mortal kombat was the ps3 version because I don't own a vita. Ah well I'm still going through arkham city :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish mortal kombat was the ps3 version because I don't own a vita. Ah well I'm still going through arkham city :D

Looks like I shot myself in the foot!

Mortal Kombat on PS+ this month is the VITA version.

BUT

Next month on PS+, Mortal Kombat is also appearing, the PS3 version! Along with BioShock 2 and some other stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to ask the same question again but do Psn+ subscribers get free games every month ?.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to ask the same question again but do Psn+ subscribers get free games every month ?.

yes normaly between 4 and 6
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that gother. It certainly seems a good deal for £39.99. Do we get the choice of which games (from those being offered) we want to download.
  • Options
    KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Looks like I shot myself in the foot!

Mortal Kombat on PS+ this month is the VITA version.

BUT

Next month on PS+, Mortal Kombat is also appearing, the PS3 version! Along with BioShock 2 and some other stuff.

Ah good news :D
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that gother. It certainly seems a good deal for £39.99. Do we get the choice of which games (from those being offered) we want to download.

You can download everything on offer each month. Once "bought" for free they will stay on your download list for the duration of your subscription so you could add a game this month but actually download and play it in 6months time. I basically add every single new release on PS+ to my download list in case I want to play it at a later date. I am currently building up a library of Vita game even though I dont own a Vita.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love playstationplus ... its perfect for people who havent got much money!!!! :) (its a pity the 360 doesn't have a similar service) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see. Thanks for that Hotbird. much appreciated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

£29.99 on special for xmas :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the Vita store updated for anyone yet? Mortal Kombat is still listed as 34.99 and the other game kyntt something or other isn't even on the store at all
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Has the Vita store updated for anyone yet? Mortal Kombat is still listed as 34.99 and the other game kyntt something or other isn't even on the store at all

No ... I checked 5mins ago ... They usually update about 14:00 don't they? :confused: