Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

1127128129130131133»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    I WANT TO HUG SOMEONE.

THOUGH I WON'T TURN YOU GAY.

UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO.

HUG MEEEEEE.

Oh and, Ste's little sassy finger point after Doug (who is an AWFUL person, by the way) had a go at Brendan made my night.

ETA: And I really loved how Brendan looked like he wanted to rip Doug's face off, looked at Ste, and seemed to think twice. :o
    HUG ME, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
    *squeezes you tight*
    Don't forget his jumper. It was rather fetching :cool:
    Hahahahaha, you're right ;)

JKUAHXJASGXHAJSGHA MOJO UPLOADED THE EP!
    *runs to watch*
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that was great wasn't it tezza, I'm going to ignore that it is exactly the same thing Ste was saying to him in January, and enjoy that finger shake and youuuuu.

It was lovely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    I love how he just grabbed the Stopcock...He just knew what to do....so manly!:o

He's handy with a cock is Brendan.

(Ta dah! Couldn't leave that one hanging now could I :p)
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I just rewatched when Brendan walked off i love that Ste turned to Doug and looked like he was gonna shove him for say that to Brendan. -Violence condoner-

I can't believe how good things have been lately and just think Ste's still gotta find out about Pa god i'm excited there's gonna be some powefull stuff. I agree with those who said Ste needs to inciate the reunion especially when he knows everything Pa wise. He knows where he stands and can get past everything he can show Brendan he's not broken and deserved to be loved. That goes both ways as well :(
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doug really is like a little child in all this, the way he's been acting has been really immature. Though I do think his descision to go to Cali alone was the most mature he's been since this whole mess started. Lets hope he does some proper grown up thinking there and you know if he wants to meet some lovely American chap over there he can, maybe he'll bump into Tommy or something :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Oh that was great wasn't it tezza, I'm going to ignore that it is exactly the same thing Ste was saying to him in January, and enjoy that finger shake and youuuuu.

It was lovely.

I just love how Ste still sticks up for him.

And his little, "No! No I'm not!" when Brendan said he was better off without him. :(

I knew that Ste found it hard to believe someone would take a bullet for him, though. I said it earlier. He doesn't think he's worth it, Brendan does, Ste realised, and it's too late. :cry:

Well for now.

F*cking Doug, though. Having a go at Brendan after what happened to Declan. Like anyone gives a toss that Doug looked like he'd pissed himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    HUG ME, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
    *squeezes you tight*

Hahahahaha, you're right ;)

JKUAHXJASGXHAJSGHA MOJO UPLOADED THE EP!
    *runs to watch*

I've been put off jumpers because of Doug, but Ste's restored my faith a little. It was noice. I want him to wear it when he and Brendan walk through the village, arms round each other cos they're a proper couple - it's proper cuddly :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Hi sutts and tezza and lila!

It's up now in all the usual places :)

thanks, mojo. I'm going to watch it now:D
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    But that scene was fantastic. I only watched Brendan/Ste/Doug scenes because I've been at an open evening, so I fast forwarded everything else. How was the ep as a whole?

Really good I thought. Darren was a bit of an idiot but the rest was really good. I loved the way Myra was actually treated like a main character rather than one of her kids being the centre.

Nice ;)
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;):cool:
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think Doug is going to come back all ready to fight for his man but you never know he might not.
  • Options
    Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    My big fear is they're gonna do a riley thing with stendan, not the exact same but that they're only together for a short time and walker comes back and kills poor brendan in front of ste or something terrible will happen :o:o i so want them to leave together and live happily ever after though :)

*prays for good things*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I love how Ste watched Brendan in amazement when he just waltzed in and fixed everything.

"I've lived 'ere for years, didn't even know that woz there!" :D
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,836
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.